PDA

View Full Version : On the basis that we win the FA Cup, City win PL to go with the CC

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
05-06-2014, 12:44 AM
I look forward with interest to the analysis of season 2013/14 by the media, pundits and other footballing experts.

What was worse falling away from the title race in March with 200 metres to go or tripping over your own feet at the finish line in May?

Is finishing 2nd or 3rd with no trophies better or worse than finish 4th with a trophy?

It's been a very good season generally IMO. What with the World Cup and summer transfers to come, it could be an interesting summer as well.

Just realised if we win the cup we'd have to play the charity shield game in addition to the CL qualifier and the PL games all within the first month of the new season! We need a considerably bigger squad Monsieur Wenger.

modd
05-06-2014, 12:48 AM
we have better future witrh 100 milion to spend , better defence and deeper squard

Liverpool future very grim with suarez leaving for real and gerrad retiring. will struggle to make top six next season

we only club that can end city , chelsea and united domination of the league since 2004

Supermac1976
05-06-2014, 01:24 AM
No, me neither. :hehe:

While I agree that the season has been a success( let's face it we'd have taken someone's hand off at the offer of 4th & a potential cup win at the beginning of August), the big minus for me has been performances vs the other top five clubs.

There was only one or maybe two good performances out of the eight games ffs, we will learn from this no doubt.