04-30-2014, 08:48 AM

Supermac1976
04-30-2014, 08:49 AM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/skinnymojo69/2-0000000.jpg

Classic Jorge
04-30-2014, 08:49 AM

Berni
04-30-2014, 08:57 AM
modd is real, people were behaving appallingly towards him and Marve seems to have actually tipped over the edge into out-and-out mental illness.

All the moderators did was act in defence of users being allowed to carry on their posting without being bullied or harassed.

Rich
04-30-2014, 09:00 AM

Peter
04-30-2014, 09:02 AM
It isnt going to be much fun if we all sit around being nice to each other.

Cyprus The Immortal Gooner
04-30-2014, 09:03 AM

Berni
04-30-2014, 09:04 AM
I've made more than my share of enemies on here, but they've all been fair fights.

devongunner
04-30-2014, 09:08 AM

Peter
04-30-2014, 09:09 AM
Although it is far more entertaining when friends turn on each other :-)

Berni
04-30-2014, 09:13 AM
For a start, I'm not sure who's in this 'tag team'. Also, I'd love an example of it in action.

devongunner
04-30-2014, 09:22 AM
As for the tag team example I took you to task at the time a few months ago. You may vaguely recall old chap joking about it with Sir C and the odious Jorge. You and your mates are good at that old chestnut of saying "show me an example" but very poor when it comes to providing your own.

Whoever it was describing you as sanctimonious last night was right on the money old chap although he probably missed patronising out so as not to push you over the edge

Classic Jorge
04-30-2014, 09:30 AM
Presumably you then also remember that time - at least one of them - when I asked you to provide evidence of you being funny and/or interesting.

Still waiting for those.

Also, if you dont want me to reply to you you can just stop calling me out. That is if you can remove your dick from your aunt/sister/nan/niece for long enough.

devongunner
04-30-2014, 09:34 AM
out to you, odious little man, my witticisms. Back on the incest theme I see. To understand the old chap comment you need to read your other thirds (Berni) comment earlier in this thread.

Now just awaiting Sir C for the tag team to be all present and correct. That feeling of being savaged by low grade Devon road kill is nearly upon me

Classic Jorge
04-30-2014, 09:37 AM
You called me out, as is generally the way I replied.

Have something else interesting about you, please. Just be more anything.

You all like UKIP down there, dont you?

Berni
04-30-2014, 09:41 AM
We all suffer paranoia on occasion - no problem. Marve, on the other hand, has been harassing Sir C for some time and then constructed an enormous fantasy based around me being modd and then started harassing me about it and trying to gain adherents to his bizarre idea. That is seriously odd.

As for your 'example' (although I fail to see one) I have absolutely no memory of you taking me to task, I'm afraid. Could you enlighten me further?

devongunner
04-30-2014, 09:44 AM
then carry on believing that and that we all speak with a broad Somerset drawl. Now tell me about your obsession with incest as I think you are on the wrong board and I am definitely going to try to get you some help with it as you are clearly troubled

devongunner
04-30-2014, 09:45 AM

Classic Jorge
04-30-2014, 09:48 AM
And last time I was down there it seemed rammed with UKIP signs in cars and along the roadside.

Seriously though, just be more interesting, at least so people remember you.

devongunner
04-30-2014, 09:56 AM
coming up so not surprised there are a few signs. The Monster Raving Loony Party has its HQ in Ashburton but that doesn't mean everyone supports them. Are you from London? The tory HQ is there. Does that mean you all like them?

I really don't care if you or anyone else doesn't find me interesting. You just hate the fact I take you to task over your more moronic utterances. You stalked me for quite a while for reasons I don't understand. I think you know who I am as we had conversations some time ago which may have revealed that. Is that the reason, do you have some problem with me or are you trying to show me how "hard" you are?

I have answered you now please explain your obsession with incest

devongunner
04-30-2014, 09:58 AM

Berni
04-30-2014, 10:03 AM
Is he still plastering everything in UKIP posters and producing garden gnomes of Councillors who deny him planning permission?

devongunner
04-30-2014, 10:07 AM
His main store is there, he advertises a lot in the local rags and writes an editorial in each ad venting his annoyance at Europe. Not all of what he says is nonsense either but it doesn't, still, mean we all like UKIP.

Classic Jorge
04-30-2014, 10:07 AM
votes. I'm struggling to see how this makes me ignorant, knowing this would if anything prove the very opposite.

Put quite simply you throw a massive wetty whenever someone mentions incest, just like modd does when people accuse him of being other people. Therefore I mention it whenever I can. Also, it's literally your only distinguishing feature.

Not that I remember you "taking me to task" :hehe: but my main problem with you is that you're basically just a bit inane, not to mention oddly paranoid.

Hope this helps, though I fail to see how I am obsessed with you when you're the one calling me out.

Berni
04-30-2014, 10:17 AM
He is a raving madman and bully, but quite entertaining.

devongunner
04-30-2014, 10:19 AM
You continue to say things like "you are just a bit inane" and "not interesting" as if somehow this makes it true. Its a bt sticks and stones really and I genuinely feel sorry for your obsession with incest. I assume you are unemployed, spend your day reading about incest but are relatively intelligent and able to scour the internet for a few "facts" which you then regurgitate to show you are the opposite of ignorant. I make that assumption from what I see of you on here. It's probably as wrong as your view of me, because I happen to live in Devon and your assumptions about Devonians in general and shows how really one ought not to jump to conclusions.

You say I throw a "massive wetty" whenever someone mentions incest. I think you are the only one who does ever mention it. I don't see you going on about Modd being someone else. I think only Herbert had the balls to continue that line. You never even started it so stop trying to pretend you do it in order to get a rise from him. So you see, of the stuff you say, what isn't half truths is lies. Now please explain your obsession with incest.

devongunner
04-30-2014, 10:22 AM
it upped the future discount massively with Numatic and set up a company I had an interest in for some good growth. Sold out now as even at that low margin people started to undercut!!!

Classic Jorge
04-30-2014, 10:26 AM
Exeter, Barnstaple, Bideford, Newton Abbot, Crediton, Paignton, Westward Ho!, Baggy Point and to HMP Dartmoor. Other than that I'm almost totally ignorant of the place.

I also run my own business but dont let that stop you coming to any ignorance based conclusions.

Stop calling me out, yeah?

Classic Jorge
04-30-2014, 10:27 AM
:rolleyes:

devongunner
04-30-2014, 10:31 AM

Classic Jorge
04-30-2014, 10:51 AM
It's almost as if, when you address someone, you dont expect them to answer. Or, failing that, claim they are obsessed when they do.

devongunner
04-30-2014, 10:56 AM