PDA

View Full Version : Next person to suggest modd is a fake account gets banned *updated*

Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking
04-29-2014, 07:04 PM
I'm serious. You've all gone bat**** crazy. modd is genuine, I know his real name, and he's been posting here for years.

It might have been mildly amusing for a short period to play "who's running the modd account?", but have a think about this: if you're wrong, you've been collectively abusing a real person, hounding him day in and day out as a fake account.

And you are wrong. Well done.

Next person to even insinuate that modd isn't real is history as fast as I can click the ban button - whoever it is.

There will be no further warning.

Update: I've now had to ban two accounts. As I'm feeling generous I'll let them back on in time for the FA Cup final.

For the record, modd has a posting history on this site going back to the original AWIMB board, under a different username. I don't need to piss about with IP addresses, I have a memory of over ten years of him posting here before anyone started this crap about him being fake. I also have access to admin info about his account that checks out, and Chris+ has had email correspondence with him that I've been party to going back over 6 years. I appreciate that you're just going to have to take my word for this, but I will not accept any more debate.

I will also be deleting any posts moaning about this decision or attacking modd in general. If he's not your cup of tea then ignore him. The poisonous, rancorous bile spouted about modd takes up far more of the board, and is far worse for this board than anything that modd can dream up.