PDA

View Full Version : Ha! Ha! Barnet council parking enforcement throw in the towel and decide not to contest my appeal

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
04-26-2014, 02:27 PM
to PATAS.

Fcukers gave me a parking ticket when my car broke down 200 meters from my home and I was in the middle of sorting out the vehicle recovery.
Did the normal appeal - twice - directly to the council which they rejected even though I pointed out that the car had broke down and the yellow lines for the parking restriction zone had faded away and were not clearly visible.
In the end submitted my appeal to the Parking Adjudicator tribunal and was due to attend this coming Friday.
But this morning - got a letter from Barnet council admitting there was a "CEO error"...probably gobbledegook for we f**ked up and my appeal was not being contested so I don't have a fine to pay.
So if you ever get a parking ticket on Queens Road NW4 near Hendon Central tube station - appeal it. Any ticket issued there would be invalid as the parking restriction zone is not clearly marked.
The cnunts at Barnet council parking enforcement can all get a horrible genital disease and die horrible deaths IMHO...
:hehe:

Nicosia Gooner
04-26-2014, 02:36 PM

The Level Headed Dossa (The Wilderness Years)
04-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Good won.

Yes got one in g/ green recently . Yellow line was restricting until 6.30 pm.
Tick put on at 7.01 .i appealed saying obviously when I got ticket there was no restriction.they replied saying it was observed beforehand .i said so why did you not ticket then you cants.unberfackinbelievable Barnet slags.