PDA

View Full Version : hehe Classic...the latest right wing hero flames out in a moment of candor.

Alexism - Atheoist
04-24-2014, 04:49 PM
Let's see how fast the rats run from this sinking ship now...over to you Mr.Hannity..
Quoting their "hero"
"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro," Bundy said, "and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids – and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch – they didn't have nothing to do. They didn't have nothing for their kids to do. They didn't have nothing for their young girls to do.

"And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?" Bundy continued. "They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I've often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn't get no more freedom. They got less freedom."

Why oh why do Liberals keep saying that there's a strong element of racism in the Republican party? It's baffling.

Rich
04-24-2014, 05:01 PM

bostonbrian
04-24-2014, 05:08 PM
The land Fab...the fact he's a bigoted cow shagger has nowt to do with it really

Alexism - Atheoist
04-24-2014, 05:30 PM
If your parents were rich, be very glad, because your posts make it clear you are not a thinker.

Alexism - Atheoist
04-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Government in Nevada? That's a weak reed to hang your hopes upon.

As for his "ancestral rights" claim, his parents bought that ranch in 1948. Just sayin...

Furthermore, aren't other ranchers paying for grazing fees on this land?

To me this is just another multimillionaire trying to pose as a patriot while evading paying his fair share to the country that gives him his freedom and safeguards his property and person.

Rich
04-24-2014, 05:36 PM

Alexism - Atheoist
04-24-2014, 05:37 PM

Rich
04-24-2014, 05:38 PM
Have you been drinking, hmm?

bostonbrian
04-24-2014, 05:45 PM
He is trying to take the current anti government feelings that are prevalent over here right now and use them to his advantage....he will end up making a settlement on monies owed and both side will claim victory....he's right about one thing though, Harry Reid is a massive ******** and no mistakes there...it is funny to see the feds go all ballistic on a rancher in the middle of nowhere, and not be bothered when the border is getting swamped to the south daily by illegals

Alexism - Atheoist
04-24-2014, 06:00 PM
George Washington marching his army in to collect the taxes. So this is pretty much settled ground. :hehe:

bostonbrian
04-24-2014, 06:09 PM
Anything since Washington's time...I like how they roll out there with a whiskey rebellion...we get pissed over here and start spilling tea :-)

Camp Freddie
04-24-2014, 07:21 PM

Supermac1976
04-24-2014, 07:42 PM