PDA

View Full Version : Went out in Camden last night do some bar that's a stable. Proud or something?

Rich
04-24-2014, 11:18 AM
Good ratios in there, imo.

A colleague of mine just told me that my breath reeked of alcohol fumes, though :-(

I thought that the entire packet of Trebor Extra Strong had masked it.

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2014, 11:29 AM
actually attended quite a few events at their gallery just off the Strand. It was there that a colleague of mine was looking at a picture of Jimmy Page in his pomp, pondering whether to buy it that he turned to the man next to him to ascertain his opinion. And it was in fact Jimmy Page, himself

Guns 'n' Roses
04-24-2014, 11:31 AM
From a good mate of mine.

One day when I was at uni, my doorbell rang and a long-haired dude said "is Neil in?" and I said "yes that's me" ... and he said "no, you don't look like him, I'm after a Neil who plays bass" ... I said "oh you mean the Neil who lives upstairs - I just saw him going out to Saino's, he'll be back soon, you can come in for a cup of tea if you like". Over tea in my kitchen I learned I was sitting with Robert Plant.

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2014, 11:32 AM

Classic Jorge
04-24-2014, 11:40 AM
There used to be a place up the road which hired out machinery, kit and the like called Robert Plant Hire. I never did ascertain whether they also did a sideline in tribute acts.

Guns 'n' Roses
04-24-2014, 11:57 AM
I worked With Neil offshore. Great lad from Nottingham. He used to live in Glastonbury, now he lives in the Lake District.

Guns 'n' Roses
04-24-2014, 11:58 AM

Ashberto
04-24-2014, 12:09 PM
tossers. Too crowded in the bar area, and horrid acoustics in the large room for watching a band, and when I've been there was no draught beer, just small, over-priced bottles. The room to the left of the entrance is a bit better, ISTR.

It used to be a horse hospital - hence the long ramp up the side.