PDA

View Full Version : Poor semi. Pep has made bayern so dull it hurts

modd
04-23-2014, 08:55 PM
Madrid deserved to win even with less possanation.

Bayern were shocking and its been coming after their average effects vs us and united

Madrid not amazing team but when they counter attacked more dynamaic when they wanted to be. could have scored more

bayern should of had pen but overall they were pathetic. awful defending, Dull, no running of the ball, lack of movement, predictable. manager not knowing what his best team is , playing people out of postion and ruining the pace and movement that made this bayern team so fun to watch this season. I can tell from milles away he not loved by players with his overtraining methods.

even if they win it reminds me of what del bosque did to 2008 spain international team. he took one of most exiciting dynmaic international teams and made them a functional dull winning tika take team.

He ruined the fun of them and turned them into tika take which was needless. why did he have to tika with it so much. silly man. he won league in poor league but not convinced me that he doing better then jupp.

bring back jupp. bayern can still go through but not convicned. think madrid will get goal and that will put them through

Mc Gooner
04-23-2014, 08:57 PM

One Wilf Copping
04-23-2014, 08:58 PM

modd
04-23-2014, 09:01 PM
players. play system like german national team. less ball rention but when you get with two wingers out wide and power in midfield get ball forward quick with players running of the ball . it made them fun and exicting to watch when they got to both 2012 and 2013 finals.

what pep done is said to bayern players f**k the quick fast play. have more of the ball, stay in a shape, quick the ball forever without doing f**k all with it and then play highline which then the oppostion will expose on the counter attack.

he messed around with team all year putting players out of postion like martinez at center back, lahm in midfield, robben in central striker postion at times.

he got players playing too high a line and therefore exposed like his barca team on the counter attack

why does he not understand he does not have right type of players like xavi and inesta to make this work. players at bayern i bet you hate playing this way. why mess with a formula that worked so well for bayern last year

the guy arrogance has been shown

modd
04-23-2014, 09:04 PM
but to change the whole system might work against ****e of the german league but so easy for best teams in europe to play formula where you keep the ball all day without doing anything with it. fine if you have quality of messi or xavi and inesta and alves at their best. but when you don,t have those type of small midget players what point asking big powerful players who like playing quick fast counter attacking style to play it.

their to easy to play against for me.

Mc Gooner
04-24-2014, 06:54 AM