PDA

View Full Version : must admit that i thought United would struggle this season.... but...

afc1
04-20-2014, 04:58 PM
...I also thought that Moyles would have them regularly winning by now... :rubchin:

Really do wonder how lomg the United board will give Moyles.... I suspect a few bad results at the start of 2014-15 and he could be sent packing...

Not that I'm bothered of course... :hehe:

Chief Arrowhead
04-20-2014, 05:29 PM
It's usually the guy AFTER the guy who succeeds the legend that makes it work... which means you might as well can sack the immediate successor pronto!

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
04-20-2014, 05:40 PM
it's not like the new fella will be inheriting the champions now is it.
Not unless:
1. the medical staff sort their **** out
2. Wenger buys 2 stellar strikers
3. He solves the perennial mental and physical collapsing problem
4. He actually shows some of his genius against the top clubs (not a great record for some time now)

Chief Arrowhead
04-20-2014, 05:56 PM
I couldn't answer due to prior commitments, but you did name some names, which is better than 95% of the "another striker" brigade we get on here from time to time.

If you wish to be unchallenged in the generic "buy a striker" post then find another board.

So perhaps defoe had a 30 million price tag on his head and his agent demanded no less than a 5 year contract on 80,000 pounds a week?

Since you only casually follow only one sport I'll let you slide on this current post. I am correct.

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
04-20-2014, 06:16 PM
£9m reported and 90k/wk

I doubt we would've got the same deal but still better than relying on Sanogo and Bentdner (who he isn't even as good as)

I would have thought you'd be up to date with what goes on in the Colonies

Chief Arrowhead
04-20-2014, 06:25 PM
I'm in a good mood so I'll give you a pass today. It's Our Lord's day as our risen saviour that has given even you, yes you, eternal life if you will only accept God's Grace.

But if you want to give it a go, you know where to find me. Cheerio!