PDA

View Full Version : We have reached the promise land

modd
04-12-2014, 08:33 PM
What a f**king comeback. I want to have 1000 of pep and fab babies

I want to kiss every gooner at wembley. i want to thank every gooner for sticking with club for all the years

i want to give credit to wigan for their effect but this is our destiny. what a comeback , what a day .

we done it we f**king done it. I can,t belive it. It great to win things again.

I never gave up and neither did this team with even mintues to go.

Thank you to the team. its been epic run to the cup.

barrybueno
04-12-2014, 08:38 PM

Waldoo
04-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Modd

We were an embarrassment - we've not played well for months.

We can't get behind teams because the squad generally lacks pace and runners.

You can ponce around talking about the promise landed but this is the weakest squad we have had in a long time. We have no world class players and no striker that would get on the bench of any of our championship winning teams.

You can celebrate the possibility of a cup win but this squad and this manager will never compete for the duration of the season and we will therefore never win the league until there is wholesale change.

Modd - don't take this personally.

modd
04-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Who cares who will beat. we won fa cup semi and about to lift the cup on may 17th at 7.10pm

i love you all. i love per. i love santi for clinching it. i love arsene. steve bould, tony adams, ian wright, therry henry , big f**king german.

i love clock end, i love the north bank , i love f**king jack wilshire. i love finsibury park. i love this club and destiny is ours mate.

i love life and well life throws you **** when you get amazing moments in your life like today is hard not to enjoy life

modd
04-12-2014, 08:43 PM

Nicosia Gooner
04-12-2014, 08:48 PM

Waldoo
04-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Correct and I still believe that is the case. The guy offers us something different but a player with pace and better football brain would be far better for us.

I also said we'd never win the league with the squads we've had over the past number of years - still seem to be spot on with that....

modd
04-12-2014, 08:54 PM
you don,t win fa cup every day mate. worry about other trophies nextr season

Nicosia Gooner
04-12-2014, 09:20 PM

Waldoo
04-12-2014, 10:39 PM