PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on tonight game

modd
04-09-2014, 09:30 PM
bayern were unimpressive again. Made a meal of poor united team and were heading out at 1-0 . thankfully responded well and got three goals though helped by united dropping of the pace. still a top team but nowhere near the same exicting team they were year ago. they need to step it up big time in semis against better teams.

well done simone and atheltico. most impressive manager in european football this year. Their a pretty functional team but their a team and unlike the other three teams in semi, they not had team of big money players

Barcelona were outfought and outplayed. Yes barcelona are well past their peak and xavi, busquets, alves have seen better days and messi not the awesome player he once was . They had their time for me and with transfer ban the future not great for them.

intresting semins now. For me i think that real and bayern the most talented but chelsea and atheltico the most best defensevely. the draw be key. I don,t think bayern and real would mind playing each other as they know it be open game whether against atheltco or chelsea it be more defensive match

Ashberto
04-09-2014, 10:36 PM
that's all that mattress.

modd
04-09-2014, 11:10 PM
for the sake of football.