PDA

View Full Version : Lessons learned

-
04-06-2014, 02:49 PM
No lessons have been learned and that comes from the Manager, that team, like many others recently was set up to fail.

Amount of time a midfield player looked up and all could see was a static Giroud marked by two players and with no one close to support.

Easy for Everton, squeeze up with no fear of anyone ever getting behind and just wait for mistakes which invariably will come.

Feel sorry for Rosicky and Cazorla playing in that team, quality players set up to look bad by having nothing to work with.

The fail from the start was not to play the Ox wide or even braver to play him up top, he has size, pace and skill and will have defenders sitting off him.

You would feel that if was picked from start he would have played in midfield! Ok, he might end up there but at this time with Walcott out we need pace up front and yet it just does not happen.

Even at 2-0 you would expect that change as no change was certainly happening on pitch, but what happens is we go 3-0 down and then it happens, shocking!

He cannot be injured as he came on and looked fresh and was running freely.

Not saying Ox is the answer the issues go deeper but at least it gives the team a chance.

Look at how Martinez isolated Lukaku on Monreal who could not cope with him, having the Ok out wide would have at least kept Baines honest and gave Sagna some help as time and time again he looked up to nothing!

You cannot play Arteta and Flamini in same team been saying it for weeks and do not really have to explain that.

Cazorla should have played inside with Rosicky and the Ox should have been wide right

Ramsey no matter how short of fitness he is and the Ox must start next week as a confident and decent Wigan side will not fear the side that started today, they would just do what everyone else has done, squeeze the game and wait for mistakes, a 5 year old could know how to play us at this time and yet same team is rolled out week after week.

Think the part that really hurt is that even if things were going badly players would be flying in and getting into scrapes and be fighting at least, this team just rolls over and has belly tickled so if I hear that mental strength crap my TV might need replacing.

Feel sorry for away fans, should be refunded for recent weeks. I used to travel in times when we really were not that good and at least they always fought to make up for lack of talent.

Think this was worst of all recent defeats as nothing has been learnt from previous, team sent out exactly the same and set up to fail.

Peter
04-06-2014, 02:59 PM
He seems to have tried nothing. Cazorla and rosicky have looked utterly lost in their two roles. He hasnt even tried switching them.

He has either ignored the whole problem or everything he has tried has had no effect at all. Either way, we are left with a manager who is unable to control things on the field and a team incapable of putting in an even remotely competent or professional performance.

There is no option for me. He absolutely has to go. Never before have i seen wenger completely powerless to change things. Time is up.

Wenger out!