PDA

View Full Version : Draw was a fair result to be honest

modd
03-25-2014, 10:41 PM
team looked shattered second half and did amazing second half to get back in front. we lost a awful goal at end but could have been even worser had ref not blown up for some bizzare reason when they were one on one.

The lack of roation possible with injuries hurt us tonight. need wilshire, ozil, ramsey, koscheney back pretty soon. swansea were better team in second half to be honest and we had no chance really to roate with injuries at present

giroud finished well and pod did well when he came on.

We not outsiders in title race but not over quiet yet though fa cup of course is trophly we aiming to achive our dreams on the 17th

got nothing to lose against title favourites on saturday so let go for it and see what happens.

IUFG
03-25-2014, 10:44 PM
we robbed a point imo

Pat Vegas
03-25-2014, 10:46 PM
The only effect we have left on the Title race is City's Goal difference after Saturday imo

Then we've paid City, Liverpool and Chelsea twice.

modd
03-25-2014, 10:51 PM
a worser goal difference. yes they have game in hand but they have to beat us and then beat united and city at home.

can,t see it mate.

if im honest i think city or russians will win it with us and liverpool battling it out for third.

but while we in title race i won,t give up. i will if we fail to win on saturday though.

Ciaran
03-25-2014, 10:51 PM
We are now in a fight for 4th.

modd
03-25-2014, 10:56 PM
if palace beat chelsea and we beat city we only three of lead . look ythough i know its unlikely we win league now as we need chelsea and city to f**k quite few times now.

we finish top four. everton will not win all eight games left. they won,t mate.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
03-25-2014, 10:59 PM
When our pampered pooftas did not even bother turning up for that game...

And tonight the team were still shell-shocked from Saturday's drubbing by Chelski.

4 days to prepare for another raping by Citeh!

Suck it up Gooners!

Ciaran
03-25-2014, 11:01 PM
No offence, like. :-)

modd
03-25-2014, 11:07 PM
and win fa cup we had a f**king fantastic season with squard we had this season. :-)

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
03-25-2014, 11:07 PM
We don't even have a striker, in case you hadn't noticed. (my opinion of Giroud is on a slippery slope, despite him scoring tonight)

modd
03-25-2014, 11:10 PM
with six games left in 2012 .no.look we unlikley to win it but win on saturday we still have a chance.
only take these results on saturday for it to go our way

1. chelsea lose pd32 pts 70
2. liverpool lose pd 32 pts 66
3. man city pd 30 pts 66
4. arsenal pd 32 pts 66

city still be favourites but we still be in with half a chance

Ciaran
03-25-2014, 11:15 PM
Exactly.

We dont actually posess a midfield either. City will hammer us.

modd
03-25-2014, 11:17 PM
2012 with this strike when we had a weaker team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrdniMPOIhE 2012

but look if we get a point we done very well with injuries we had. win would be amazing. but we have to win to have any hope.

aim though resitically at moment is fa cup and top three. that the aim .

modd
03-25-2014, 11:19 PM
have a chance we need to score first and hope their in sleepy mode.

city are one of teams that can blow hot and cold.look at their defeat to wigan two weeks ago for example.

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
03-25-2014, 11:26 PM
so thats a lost semi and ANOTHER f**king play-off pre season just to qualify for Champions league , this european comp is whats killing us - we need a proper squad to compete in it - the extra games take their toll during the season plus all it takes is one injury and WE ARE ROYALLY f**kED!

modd
03-25-2014, 11:28 PM
hull or sheffied united we deserve nothing. fa cup is in the palm of our hands. if players turn up and play well , we lifting the old lady on may 17th.

city opened pathway but losing to wigan. up to us to grab it now.

Pokster
03-26-2014, 07:58 AM
and play us in 10 days, we lose to City and Everton and they win this weekend thewn in all likelyhood we will be behind them as the goal difference would be at best level but more likely we will be behind..... if that happens I would not be confident of finishing the season off strongly