PDA

View Full Version : worryingly he still doesnt know what hit him

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
03-25-2014, 03:57 AM
'We have to think deeply about it because it is not the first time it has happened in this kind of game. It all went wrong and we failed completely on Saturday because we did not turn up with a performance.

We felt we prepared properly, but we did not produce what we can, so it is puzzling. After 20 minutes, the game was over and it became a long afternoon.

That is the most disappointing thing, that we were never in the game. It is puzzling because we were knocked over basically without feeling we had been in the match. '

Perhaps he should be told by someone that his tactics (or lack thereof) are predictable and a manager as good as JM, or even BR can figure out what to tell their players to do to beat us.
simples.

Nicosia Gooner
03-25-2014, 08:05 AM

Pokster
03-25-2014, 08:36 AM
3 times in the same season is a very concerning trend.... if we had lost all those closely then I wouldn't be as worried as i am that we will completely mess up in the FA cup, when in reality, we should win that at a canter

Nicosia Gooner
03-25-2014, 08:43 AM
as they claim he said the result v chelsea was an accident; he didn't say that at all. What he said was that if you have an accident doesn't make you a bad driver i.e. if you have a bad result doesn't make you a bad team, you need to out things right (not easy) and move on.