PDA

View Full Version : After a defeat

Dr Evil daveo'o
03-24-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm not usually angry for more than an hour or so. Saturday, I wasn't even angry after that shower of **** - just disappointed and in shock watching the game. Almost as if I was in denial.

Today I am extremely pissed off about it.

:banghead:

How can we lose 6 f**king nil to a rival who are managed by an utter c**t?

How can Giroud scuff that chance from 12 yards? Poldi upfront has been dire, a waste of time but his left foot would have smashed that before Cech had a chance to make a save.

The "defensive midfield" stopping the ball for their first two goals was non existent. Arteta is a decent player but offer Bayern 20m and Kroos 150k and you solve that, Flamini as backup and theres a squad with depth.

Probably what, 3 players away from being able to go to the big places away from home and get something.. Bac is gonna leave :cry: so need to replace him, a defensive midfielder of a high calibre with Flam on the bench and a genuine goal scorer and we're there over 38 games.

Is anyone else concerned about 4th? Or am I over worrying?

:cry: The squad is there bar a few players, it's not like we need to get rid of them all etc etc - just needs subtle additions to finish it off :cry: I can't stand that feeling in my stomach when we get thrashed :bald:

Anyone that says AW out can do one, he isn't the problem, he really isn't.

SMASH SWANSEA TOMORROW.

pjlincs
03-24-2014, 06:02 PM
could be more key to 4th / 5th decider than I would like.

Lord Roose Bolton
03-24-2014, 06:28 PM
4 points in 5 seasons against the top 4 shows Wengers is not learning from his mistakes.

How can he think it was a good idea to play Arteta with his lack of pace and The Ox with him still learning the game in CM.

Need to be setting up not to concede in the big games and counter attack.

Nicosia Gooner
03-24-2014, 06:32 PM

Peter
03-24-2014, 07:17 PM
f**king hell...can you not see it is about a bit more than that?

Defeats can explained, a terrible day can be explained. What happened here and at anfield defies simple explanation. Two of the most inept performances you will ever see from a professional side.

Blaming arteta is ridiculous.