PDA

View Full Version : Rub chin Looking at the Wenger interview again - he seems devastated...

One Wilf Copping
03-22-2014, 10:33 PM
He's honest, eloquent and humble, but there are a few moments that reveal how devastated he seems. I can't remember seeing him like that after similar results.

I wonder what's going through his mind. Whatever criticisms one might have of him - and I have plenty myself - I still believe he's almost certainly his own biggest critic.

He must be hurting today. His team (and perhaps his own approach) made him look a mug today. That after bigging up the match as the biggest of the season , against his arch-rival and in his thousandth game. It can't get worse than that.

He does a great job masking it, but the man is wrecked:

http://youtu.be/Z3IWjPd-qzY

It wouldn't surprise me if he's asking himself if he still has what it takes or if he''s taken the team as far as he can.

It would be nice to think a poseur like Giroud was asking himself similar questions, but I doubt it...

:banghead:

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
03-22-2014, 10:35 PM
(allegedly).

:hehe:

One Wilf Copping
03-22-2014, 10:36 PM

Wembleygooner- raised in hornsey
03-22-2014, 10:37 PM
If you bring a donkey to the derby is it the donkey's fault?

Pat Vegas
03-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Highlight of the match was his attempt from the halfway line.

Rooney showed him how it's done.

Monty91
03-22-2014, 10:46 PM

gco40203
03-22-2014, 11:30 PM
trouble is we keep getting taken apart away to the top teams ..year after year for the last few years. We are stuck at that level above the mid-table group but below the top teams and we are not able to bridge the gap. The top teams all play with pace but we are too pedestrian. Yes theo has been missing but it will take more than him. We either need wenger to splash the cash on two or 3 players with pace or move on because he can't take us any further.

On the upside there are no top teams in the fa cup so lets not mess that up.Its there for the winning.