PDA

View Full Version : Bang head Mourinho: "We came to kill and in ten minutes, we destroyed."

One Wilf Copping
03-22-2014, 04:00 PM
The aggression of his language is nauseating. Great in the dressing, but not at all classy in public.

The equally frustrating thing though is that this is why his teams are more effucient than Wenger's. They have a sense of ruthlessness and absolute efficiency that We ger has lost.

Bergkamp, Henry, Freddie, Vieira and the rest all had that edge, but none of his recent teams. It goes beyond ability it's all about the desire to win.

Bergkamp might have been a footballing genius, but he was also a beast that would do anything within the rules to win. I don't see that with the current squad.

:banghead:

dismalswamp
03-22-2014, 04:09 PM

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
03-22-2014, 04:49 PM
I am all for having a killer instinct on the field but the man has no class or dignity running through him whatsoever. He set out his team to prove he was right about Wenger and that's what sticks in my craw more than anything. This was not about football.

The man is a sadistic narcissist and the sad thing is people feed into it and think its funny. What I see going on in the media first with ferguson and now mourinho in respect of Wenger is ganging up and bullying pure and simple.

If there is a god of football Chelsea will end up potless this season. Trophies split between the other top four teams.