PDA

View Full Version : Shrug Wenger protects his players...

One Wilf Copping
03-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger: "This defeat is my fault, I take full responsibility for it. I don' t think there's too much need to talk about the mistakes we made. We got a good hiding today. It's how we respond now on Tuesday night [against Swansea] and the best way is not to explain too much the mistakes.

"Yes, of course it's one of the worst days [in my career]. It's over after 20 minutes and it's a long game after that. You don't prepare all week to experience that kind of experience."

Wenger on the sending off: "I believe it was handball but the referee hasn't seen it. The ball went out and I think it's Chamberlain who touched the ball. I don't know who gave indication to the referee that it was handball but he has certainly not seen it. Of course. it's a huge disappointment today but we want to win the next game now."

Shows the measure of the man, but still a desperate mess...

Nicosia Gooner
03-22-2014, 03:32 PM

ArseMart - Enjoy every sandwich
03-22-2014, 03:40 PM

Nicosia Gooner
03-22-2014, 03:43 PM
fans face the consequences for years to come

But of course, like the gutless they are, they will blame the board for not getting the right man

afc1
03-22-2014, 03:46 PM

afc1
03-22-2014, 03:48 PM

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
03-22-2014, 04:08 PM
to appoint him in the first place.
lickspittle c**ts like you would probably have been happy to keep Rioch.
After all, in his first season he got us into europe. seems thats enough for you from wenger these days. so by your own standards you must have been disappointed that wenger was appointed in the first place.

Your attachment to a man rather than the club speaks volumes

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
03-22-2014, 04:26 PM
But the board happily take the hard-earned money of the so called "Gutless" fans.....

If the board - that earn millions a year - can't employ the "right man" then it explains why they have let the current "right man" keep his job despite a near decade without winning a trophy...

The poor fans just have to endure.....