PDA

View Full Version : Allowing your players to play their own game is fine when you have DB, PV, TH, Ashley, Gilbo etc.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
03-22-2014, 02:03 PM

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
03-22-2014, 02:08 PM
They just follow orders methodically.

We need an A team and we have foot soldiers. But I guess if you buy foot soldiers and try to make them into an A team you have to accept that many will not make it.

Peter
03-22-2014, 02:08 PM
For some reason this goes totally out of the window the minute we arrive at a big team's ground.

When the better sides press us in our own half we have absolutely no idea how to handle it and simply give the ball away. Partly because the only option is to move it forward quicker amd we have so little quality in attack.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
03-22-2014, 02:13 PM
unaware that he was about to have his pocket picked.

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
03-22-2014, 02:13 PM
The players mentioned could read the game and make changes whilst still working within the structure. The current crop lose their heads and the structure.

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
03-22-2014, 02:16 PM
we really dont mate.

we have a coach who gives no direction other than to play your game and let your skill show.

Thats why we have tyo put up with this kind of day at leats once or twice a season.
Its normally utd that do it but now there are more quality teams with tactically astute managers it happens more often.

f**king shameful

Peter
03-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Maybe not, but you cant ignore arsene's role here. He knew what happened at city and liverpool but has changed nothing.

Ok, we might lose but there are ways of making sure you dont get blown out of the water in the first ten minutes, or at least not in the same f**king way.

He has changed nothing and the same thing has happened. And actuslly, it happens more often but we dont get punished by the lesser sides.

Peter
03-22-2014, 02:26 PM
I get you are livid, so am i.

redgunamo
03-22-2014, 02:27 PM

Peter
03-22-2014, 02:40 PM