PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal hating arsenal news review thinks we won it

modd
03-10-2014, 09:20 AM
http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php/news/3964/30/Th e-FA-Cup-is-whispering-to-Arsenal (http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php/news/3964/30/The-FA-Cup-is-whispering-to-Arsenal)

Pat Vegas
03-10-2014, 09:22 AM
and it will take a lot of tissues to wipe it off.

Classic Jorge
03-10-2014, 09:24 AM
The FA Cup is whispering to Arsenal
By Myles Palmer

It’s saying, "Come and win me! Hold me up!"

The old trophy is saying, “Come on, guys, win me again. It's been too long. You’ve had a home draw in every round, can't you read the signs?

“You guys are the best team left in the competition. You’re the only team in the top six left in. It's fate, it’s destiny - and Wembley is made for your slick-passing game.

"You’ve already beaten Spurs, Liverpool and Everton, so you should howbeat Wigan and come to Wembley and put on the Mesut Ozil show.”

What did I think of the match against Everton on Saturday?

A good game played at a watchable tempo.

Arsenal were far superior after Sanogo went off.

Oxlade and Ozil had an excellent games.

(Tomorrow I'll write a bit about the Ox.)

They came out at 12.45 and looked good and got an early goal.

After 7 minutes, Ozil placed his shot sweetly past keeper Joel after a nice Oxlade –Cazorla move.

The Ox’s flick was a bit lucky to find Cazorla, however.

In 32, Ross Barkley accelerated away from Flamini and crossed beautifully to the far post where Mirallas jabbed an awkward ball back to give Lukaku a tap-in.

Second half, Arsenal wobbled for 10 minutes.

The score was still 1-1 when Ross Barkley missed a great chance, firing his shot over the bar from a very central position after Mirallas beat Vermaelen and sat Flamini down.

Surprised to see Barkley miss the target from there. So was Roberto Martinez, who said Barkley scores those nine times out of 10.

Then Giroud came on and almost found a new way of spoiling the game. When Oxlade was carelessly clattered by Barry in the box, Arteta banged the penalty home but ref Clattenburg booked Giroud for encroachment and ordered a re-take.

If Arteta had missed that re-take the contest could have swung the other way.

But he scored with a shot to the other side.

Rosicky came in for Oxlade. Soon it was 3-1 when Giroud knocked in a Sagna assist and then Ozil set Giroud up to make it 4-1.

The visitors were killed off by three goals in 15 minutes.

I didn’t think Arsenal would beat Everton 4-1.

Thought 2-1 was more likely.

----------------

From Jim Johnson : no wriggle room

Hi Myles,

I wonder if ,when Arsene saw the Wigan-Citeh scoreline, he realised that he now has no wriggle room left with the majority of Gooners.

Bottom line is with Wigan, Sheff Utd and Hull left in the hat, the short trip to Wembley should be a cake walk, plain and simple.

Those teams should have no answer to Arsenal’s expansive play and the ground staff won’t be able to let the grass grow to unplayable length or bring the touchline in to stop us playing.

None of their sides will be full of world class players and their benches won't be warmed by back ups to make you cry.

There will be no Mourinho or Drogba, or Sir Alex.

No dastardly oil rich sugar daddies.

And no excuses.

Fourth place is for his employers because that’s what they want.

FA Cup is for the fans.

Anything less and he has to go.

Not winning the FA Cup now would suggest that he doesn't know what he’s doing

End of.

modd
03-10-2014, 09:25 AM
i won,t be posting on here for a bit. I take my medicine but i rather back my the lads to do it then f**king not back them and then we win.

I came on here when we lost league cup final in 2011 and took my medicine then

modd
03-10-2014, 09:26 AM
was wrong to be such arsene hater for all these years.

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
03-10-2014, 09:29 AM

Brentwood
03-10-2014, 09:34 AM
But football doesn't always work like that, does it. We couldn't beat Leyton Orient just a few years ago don't forget

Hull go above Stoke in the Premier League with their game in hand, and we were nowhere near being able to beat them, just last week.

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
03-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Should, not will.

Good man Brentwood.

Classic Jorge
03-10-2014, 09:38 AM
So we cut and paste his articles, obviously

Curly
03-10-2014, 09:39 AM

modd
03-10-2014, 09:41 AM
way that kind of team would beat up on big wide pitch on sunny day at wembley. swansea showed them up beating them 5-0 and we can do same to teams we play in semi and final

modd
03-10-2014, 09:42 AM
like arseblog said it totally in our hands now http://arseblog.com/2014/03/fa-cup-goes-from-possible-to-pro bable-ozil/ (http://arseblog.com/2014/03/fa-cup-goes-from-possible-to-probable-ozil/)

Brentwood
03-10-2014, 09:57 AM
We drew with Leyton Orient
We had to beat Stoke to keep pace with Chelsea
We only had to beat Birmingham in the CC final to stop people going on about our trophy wait
We got knocked out by Bradford

Best to be quietly optimistic old chap. Be happy that City, Liverpool, Chelsea etc are no longer options.

modd
03-10-2014, 10:08 AM
won,t let us not be focused and that will ensure we win cup. its our destiny mate.