PDA

View Full Version : So this Pistorius fellow - he's guilty as sin, isn't he? One has to admire his sheer audacity of his

Rich
03-03-2014, 10:13 AM
claim that he thought the person removing their makeup in his property, on Valentine's Day was, in fact, an intruder, rather than his girlfriend.

And rather than further investigating his belief that an intruder was in the bathroom, he felt it best to take no chances and plant four rounds, through the door and into the would be robber from 1 meter away...

Glwtp, Oscar.

Berni
03-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Shoot first, ask questions later and the odds are that whoever you kill will only be black - that sort of thing?

* Not that this chap rolls - more bounces, I guess.

Rich
03-03-2014, 10:21 AM
However, this chap seems to be arguing that he adopted said ideal.

The problem is that he was in his incredibly secure apartment at the time. Did he not think that perahps someone breaking in during the night would have made a bit of noise?

Curly
03-03-2014, 10:22 AM
No,you're right,guilty as sin.

Classic Jorge
03-03-2014, 10:25 AM

Henry Crun
03-03-2014, 10:53 AM
For this defence to work, he would have had to have been in real, not just imagined, physical danger.
Current status in SA would not help him if there had been a black intruder who was in the bathroom. He would still have faced the same charges. I thought that everyone is SA would know that given the amount of shock/horror when "innocent" whites were accused of murdering the dastardly thieves who broke into their homes.

My theory, is that he was messed up by steroids :yikes: and was excessively aggressive hence the shooting. This is only a theory trying to explain why anyone would shoot through a closed bathroom door without first making sure everyone else in the house was safe.

My verdict therefore is Guilty.