PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal have now won in all tournaments this year

modd
02-17-2014, 09:01 AM
have won 25 games
drawn five times
losses 7 times

so out of 37 games games this season arsenal have won 25 from 37 games. Well done to the lads.

:bow:

Luis Anaconda
02-17-2014, 09:04 AM
we had one in that competition before this season. And we didn't win a game in the league cup - West Brom counts as a draw and we lost to Chelsea

Mack
02-17-2014, 09:07 AM

modd
02-17-2014, 09:08 AM
champions league win and the league cup game counts as a win even if it was on pen. we won the tie

i counted the chelsea loss
four league defeats
two champions league defeats
one league cup defeat to chelsea.

:shrug:

modd
02-17-2014, 09:11 AM
saying i am unnatural. so i thought i just throw some facts and figures to show i do my research unlike some on here and again having to defend myself again his lies and attacks. Him and his friends neg and on occasion you in the past have done this.
Any way i will. No wonder why i don,t post on here all the time when dealing with f**king idiots like him

heading of to work now but i got to say one thing. I know nic has a lot of power on here and that fair enough. You always get a very powerful person on football internet forums.

But it important he should not get away with lies sometimes and when he does gets presented with facts and figures at least has the respect to counter respond with some facts of his own instead of laughing like a four year old child with smiley icon.

Luis Anaconda
02-17-2014, 09:15 AM
just making a pedantic point to a fairly silly statistic. I imagine we win at least one game in all competitions most years

modd
02-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Like i said above reason i did the post was in response to earlier attack by nic who called me unnatural. I am bored of his unfactual and at times unprovaked attacks on me

So to counter at that like you do in any evidence hearing, i present him with facts and history of me. He responds in typical style like a child. But the point was that facts always win over non facts.

Luis Anaconda
02-17-2014, 09:22 AM

modd
02-17-2014, 09:25 AM