PDA

View Full Version : Finally payback after we were robbed in the FA cup final and for Ryan Babel's cheating in the CL

JohnnyPuma
02-16-2014, 06:37 PM
Normally I would feel sorry for the opposing team, but I really enjoyed this.

Mc Gooner
02-16-2014, 06:44 PM
We were well and truly robbed in both those games.

Let down by the officials as well as cheated by the hubcap stealing *******s

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
02-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Every bloody no mark journo, and pundit is doing the Arsenal are ****, the next game will show they are ****. the players after 7 changes go out and win against a full squad Liverppol that stuff is 5-1 only a week ago and we (their supporters) say, well we could have lost that if they'd scored. Why say that?

THEY DIDN'T TAKE THEIR CHANCES, BUT WE DID.

So let's focus on what we DID, rather that what they didn't. Build up their confidence don't look for reasons to knock it now.

02-16-2014, 06:47 PM

CrossGun
02-16-2014, 06:52 PM

Jake
02-16-2014, 07:01 PM
I think watching football be incredibly dull if you ignored all but one perspective.

Looking at the game as a whole isn't undermining or a slight on our performance, it's just taking a balanced view.

JohnnyPuma
02-16-2014, 07:01 PM

02-16-2014, 08:11 PM
There is very little balance outside of the world of the Arsenal, there is a definite negative, view, so why do we have to focus on it as well now.

Just heard Micky Gray end with the comments yes, they did well to win but let's wait and see after March, April and then he laughed. That's the common perspective on the Arsenal right now. And it's one that's been a feature all season. He commentated on the game waiting and predicting we'd fail. Even when we scored, according to him it was against the run of play, hello, we'd had two corners and a free kick just before we scored!

When we pass the tests it's not good enough, when we fail we're ****e.

We should be the counter balance, I'm not saying be naive but focus on what is working well when it goes well. Otherwise what is the point?