PDA

View Full Version : Just finished brunch with Bouldie...Here's the confirmed line up and tactics!

Mickey Pearce
02-16-2014, 12:23 PM
Sir Ches of Nee starts in goal....his best position

Sagna
Mertersacker
Koscielny
Gibbs

Oxlade Chamberlain
Flamini

Gnarbry
Wishere
Podolski

Giroud

The 0-0 vs United was a step in the right direction, Now comes the tweaks to the midfield to give us that cutting edge.

Ox and Flamini will give us the defensive cover and drive from deep. Gnarbry, Jack and LP will give us the platform for dangerous counter attacking plays whilst still providing sufficient defensive cover. Gnarbry and Ox brought on to help Sagna with Liverpool's dangerous surges down the left.

the real key to victory will be how well we can use the Flamini-Wilshere axis to shift the play onto their weaker right for LP and Gibbs to wreak havoc.

This tie ends today. Either we go out out or advance to the next round. general feeling is that if we go out then lets do it all guns blazing.

Wenger sees it ax the perfect game to get us back on track and get the team ready for Bayern were they will face similar attacking threats.

Kind Regards

YBM

Mickey Pearce

Nicosia Gooner
02-16-2014, 12:57 PM

CrossGun
02-16-2014, 02:29 PM
Olivier Giroud ‏@_OlivierGiroud_ 3m

I apologise to my wife, family and friends and my manager, team-mates and Arsenal fans.

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
02-16-2014, 02:39 PM

redgunamo
02-16-2014, 03:18 PM