PDA

View Full Version : listening to 606, rumours saying we will play "weaker" team

gco40203
02-15-2014, 07:41 PM
tomorrow. I guess this could mean gnabry, ox, rosicky, jenkinson, fabianski, bendtner (or Sanogo ?), podolski all playing and with flamini available he will likely play as well.

However with chelsea and southampton out I hope we go full strength as we have a great chance to win the cup. Only city will worry us and in a one-off who knows.

modd
02-15-2014, 07:42 PM
and then we played strong team. arsene playing a good team. we beat liverpool on sunday. to me they can,t keep their team fresh with few changes and still be strong as we had.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
02-15-2014, 08:10 PM
and then coming down to the Emirates on Sunday.

It's the team that recovers better after those midweek games that will have a better chance.

Hope Podolski plays tomorrow. And Flamini is back too and he should be fresh after his "mid-winter" break.

modd
02-15-2014, 08:18 PM
were away midweek so will have to travel down and up and down again to london over four days.

they have thinner squard and have had two intense games in week. can,t make to many changes like arsenal can do. we can bring in pod, flammi, even fresh ox did not start midweek and still be strong

i think we favourites being at home really. liverpool best hope is a replay and then to beat us at anfield in ten days.

we beat them well 2-0 in november and fancy us to do what city did tonight vs chelsea and control the game if we get in front.
we only let in one goal in 11 games and so that plays to our advantage.

gco40203
02-15-2014, 08:25 PM
with flamini back we will be more solid and maybe give podolski and gnabry a run to trouble them a bit more down the flanks.

question is whether ozil should play or be rested ?

modd
02-15-2014, 08:40 PM
be in the squad

the simple fact is with a fresh flammi and some fresh faces we going to be hard for liverpool to stop. you wonder how much gas liverpool have after two intense games and not being able to make to many changes.