PDA

View Full Version : All post match booing...

The Level Headed Dossa (The Wilderness Years)
02-14-2014, 07:46 AM
.... Is aimied solely at Wenger and his parsimony,nothing to do with performance on the night ...that's all. :homer: :old:

Guns 'n' Roses
02-14-2014, 08:26 AM
that "the moronic Arsenal fans" are simply destroying for their own team by voicing their dissatisfaction. Yes, if this is done during the match, absolutely - don't boo or sigh or hurl abuse at players who try to perform.
But flagging a bit of disappointment after the game, ffs if the players can't handle that they shouldn't do top sports. Everyone in the sporting world must be able to handle criticism if their performance is below par, especially if their poor performance appears to be cause by lack of concentration, focus and willingness to exhaust themselves.

Now I'm sure that HFB does not miss on purpose. But he did very poorly, maybe a bit of constructive feedback can wake him up and encourage him to spend an extra hour at the training field each day from now on to get back on form?

Mack
02-14-2014, 08:43 AM

Red N White Army
02-14-2014, 08:54 AM

Luis Anaconda
02-14-2014, 09:40 AM
I would say it was anything but that

Free SL
02-14-2014, 09:50 AM

Nicosia Gooner
02-14-2014, 10:02 AM

Guns 'n' Roses
02-14-2014, 10:18 AM
No, it's not constructive in a normal sense. But how can fans give constructive feedback on a football stadium? This is the nearest they'll get.

Is it constructive feedback Per gives his teammates when they cock up on the pitch? Or fail to thank the fans after the game?

As I said, if a bit of booing after the game will have them in tears, then have a look at what players in Real Madrid and Barcelona have to accept. Or Balkan. When you show up at training to be faced by 11 fresh graves, that's when things get a bit "unconstructive". Or when you're being forced to hand your strips over to the fans after the game, due to lack of performance lately, like the Red Star players had to.

I wouldn't boo the players after the game. I'd probably swear though.

The Level Headed Dossa (The Wilderness Years)
02-14-2014, 10:21 AM
CBA I'm afraid been watching 45 years now and I've seen it all ,the booing will not stop until he spends that's a fact ...you pay your money and you entitled to do what you want that's theatre isn't it ?

I've no doubt the boo boys sing and support as well

Nicosia Gooner
02-14-2014, 10:26 AM

Hornsey Exile
02-14-2014, 10:35 AM
'What a load of rubbish' used to reverberate around Highbury when the team were playing crap. Not much different to booing.

Nicosia Gooner
02-14-2014, 10:39 AM
tells you so much about the cnuts we have supporting the club today

Hornsey Exile
02-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Nicosia 'The Real Ostrich' Gooner wrote on Fri, 14 February 2014 10:39

tells you so much about the cnuts we have supporting the club today

Agreed. I hate to think how today's fans would react if we had the likes of Lee Chapman playing for us today.

Nicosia Gooner
02-14-2014, 11:03 AM