PDA

View Full Version : We a point of the top of the league, we in with great

modd
02-13-2014, 10:07 AM
chance of getting to quater finals of fa cup which will see two big teams go out and we got nothing to lose against bayern team missing the thrid best player in the world.

What their to moan about. if we win all the games against teams outside top seven we be on 80 points at least. we got 47 points out of 54 against teams outside top seven so very possible. five games out of eight vs teams outside top seven are at home.
sunderland (h)
stoke (a)
swansea (h)
west ham (h)
hull (a)
newcastle (h)
west brom (h)
norwich (a)

if we get 80 points from them then we probally only need between 5 to 8 points from these big four matches
spurs (a)
chelsea(a)
man city (h)
everton (a)

man city record vs team outside top seven is 36 points from 51 while chelsea is 42 from 54.

we also kept 11 clean sheets out of our last 12 home games . of big clubs in league to come to our turf only everton have managered to hit the back of net. man united, spurs twice, liverpool, chelsea, have all failled to score at our turf

Mack
02-13-2014, 10:16 AM

modd
02-13-2014, 10:26 AM
:-) :thumbup: I just think reaction last night is absured. you go on other team forum and they can,t understand why hell we going so over the top when we point behind the leaders

If we beat most of teams outside top seven we got great chance of winning the league. then all we need is win or two from four big other games. So its game on. This title race will go down to the wire

Supermac1976
02-13-2014, 10:36 AM
that a lot of people complaining have dying to have a good whinge all season & are making up for lost time.

modd
02-13-2014, 10:42 AM
in my view a total utter disgrace. They only probally started watching football in 2003. I just think to boo of us after we draw vs a bit a less then amazing united team but still united team that won the league last year and has van persie , mata and rooney is absured

I think half the ground is made up of glory hunting play station playing plastics sadly.

half of them are real gooners who go home and away. Real smart fans know that we doing much better then recent years. if you told me in august we be point of the top of the league , in with great chance of quater finals of fa cup and having chance to take on champions of europe in bigggest club competition in the world i bite your f**king hand of.

I bet united love to be where we are instead of 15 points of the top of the league and only left in champion league.