PDA

View Full Version : "Started following Arsenal seriously in 2000" Clap

Monty91
01-29-2014, 03:05 PM
http://www.amazon.com/When-Football-Was-Arsenal-Nostalgic/pr oduct-reviews/1844259471/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpo ints=1 (http://www.amazon.com/When-Football-Was-Arsenal-Nostalgic/product-reviews/1844259471/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1)

Ears are alight
01-29-2014, 03:06 PM

Classic Jorge
01-29-2014, 03:06 PM

Billy Goat Sverige
01-29-2014, 03:08 PM
http://www.amazon.com/review/R16KSXA7BG6IWM/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt ?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1844259471&linkCode=&nodeID=&t ag=#wasThisHelpful (http://www.amazon.com/review/R16KSXA7BG6IWM/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1844259471&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=#wasThisHelpful)

Monty91
01-29-2014, 03:09 PM
dedicated readers? :rubchin:

Snin
01-29-2014, 03:09 PM
old shallow trip down memory lane by some cut n paste chancer cnut..its obvious its not a decent well researched book about the nuances of the game since 2000 and wenger etc..dumb bint..maybe she thought this century..all 13 years of it.. i mean paul joseph ? WHO ARE YOU ? :-)

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-29-2014, 03:10 PM

Monty91
01-29-2014, 03:10 PM

CrossGun
01-29-2014, 03:11 PM

Monty91
01-29-2014, 03:12 PM

Monty91
01-29-2014, 03:13 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AW5XL8BAXXDCT/ref=cm_cr _rev_detpdp (http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AW5XL8BAXXDCT/ref=cm_cr_rev_detpdp)

Classic Jorge
01-29-2014, 03:14 PM

Snin
01-29-2014, 03:23 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AW5XL8BAXXDCT/ref=cm_pd p_pop_prof_name (http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AW5XL8BAXXDCT/ref=cm_pdp_pop_prof_name)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61lFef7fB7L.01_SR218,218.jpg

Keith Wilfort's Activity: All
Carson Optical LED Flashlight (Red)
Reviewed Carson Optical LED Flashlight (Red)
Useful Astronomy tool
May 26, 2013

Bought this for night photography and Astronomy. It's compact but provides good illumination without ruining your night vision. Very useful for changing camera lenses and eyepieces.
Maiden England
Reviewed Maiden England
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Scream for me Birmingham!
May 26, 2013

Brought back great memories from 1988 and a fine live performance from the definitive Iron Maiden line-up. A little dissapointed with the concert picture quality, it didn't seem much better than the original VHS, but the bonus features make up for it.
Vitacost Benfotiamine -- 150 mg - 120 Capsules
Reviewed Vitacost Benfotiamine -- 150 mg - 120 Capsules
Relief on a budget
May 26, 2013

A great relief for those who suffer with diabetic neuropathy at a reasonable price and every bit as effective as more expensive products.
Licence To Kill: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Album
Reviewed Licence To Kill: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Album by National Philharmonic Orchestra
2 of 3 people found this review helpful
Licence to kill - not thrill
November 16, 2012

Not one of the better Bond soundtracks, but brings back great memories of the movie when you listen to it.
Reviewed No Title
1 of 3 people found this review helpful
Magical? Not really.
December 02, 2008

This release is horrible. It's just a straight copy from a VHS not a master tape. The sound quality is average and the picture quality is poor. Unless you're a desperate Beatles fanatic I'd suggest wait for an official DVD release (if ever) or rent a VHS copy from your local library and save the money.
The Complete Gerry Anderson: The Authorised Episode Guide
Reviewed The Complete Gerry Anderson: The Authorised Episode Guide by Chris Bentley
Indestructible and Timeless!
January 23, 2007

An authoritative look at Gerry Anderson's follow up series to the legendary "Thunderbirds" TV series. The author's knowledge and love for his subject shine through in this well written and researched book. It covers the original series and the more recent CGI version. The only thing I can (reluctantly) fault is that the episode plot synopses are a little thin on detail. (maybe due to space constraints?) Nonetheless, I'd recommend this book to all fans of Captain Scarlet, Gerry Anderson and classic British scifi.
...Read more
Reebok Men's NFL Team Tee ( sz. XL, Gold )
Reviewed Reebok Men's NFL Team Tee ( sz. XL, Gold )
Redskins Rule!
January 23, 2007

Excellent T-shirt good quality as you'd expect from this company. Show your 'skins allegiance with pride and it's cool to wear something other than burgundy for a change
Love
Reviewed Love by The Beatles
3 of 8 people found this review helpful
For die hard Beatles fans only
January 23, 2007

Disappointing. An interesting idea which doesn't live up to all the hype. Maybe after watching the Cirque de Soleil show and buying it as a souvenir / reminder I would rate it higher but, as a stand alone Beatles album, the others are better. It definitely would not be a good introduction to the music of The Beatles for any prospective or newer fans.
Doctor Who: The Inside Story
Reviewed Doctor Who: The Inside Story by Gary Russell
8 of 9 people found this review helpful
The return of a Timelord.
January 23, 2007

An enjoyable read, detailing the return of the legendary Doctor Who series to the small screen after a 15 year absence. Filled with behind the scenes info, pictures and artwork drawings, this is a good read for any Who fan.
Reviewed No Title
A Dodgers hit
January 23, 2007

Wear the blue with pride. High quality comfortable polo shirt, looks, fits and feels good.
The New Updated Edition Redskins: A History of Washington's Team
Reviewed The New Updated Edition Redskins: A History of Washington's Team by Thomas Boswell
3 of 3 people found this review helpful
Hail to the Redskins!
December 02, 2006

An excellent read for any 'skins fan seeking a potted history of the club and some of it's greatest characters and players. A little bit of a misnomer though as the book says updated and revised but in fact only covers up to the 2000 season. I'd love to see a newer version out soon. The writing is top notch and evokes some great images of the Redskins storied history. A useful addition to any football fan's library.
Dodgers - Dodger Blue - The Championship Years
Reviewed Dodgers - Dodger Blue - The Championship Years
Go Blue!
July 29, 2006

A great trip down memory lane with highlights of the Dodgers' greatest moments. Who can forget Fernandomania, Kirk Gibson's, historic pinch hit homer, Koufax & Drysdale , The Boys Of Summer The First World Series title won in LA?

Recommended viewing for all Dodger and students of Baseball history!
Arsenal FC Match of the 70s (The Big Match)
Reviewed Arsenal FC Match of the 70s (The Big Match)
Good old Arsenal!
May 26, 2013

Excellent piece of Arsenal nostalgia showing some of the greatest players from the 70's, Brady, Radford, Kennedy, Graham, Storey, Stapleton amongst others. The only thing that stopped me giving it 5 starts was that there is only ITV games on here not matches shown on the BBC, but as it was produced by ITV it's not surprising. Brought back many memories. Highly recommended for Arsenal fans and football historians everywhere.
Mason Vitamins New Advance Ear Health Formula Caplets, 100-Count Bottle
Reviewed Mason Vitamins New Advance Ear Health Formula Caplets, 100-Count Bottle ...
A cheap solution to an annoying problem
May 26, 2013

My wife suffers from tinnitus and we tried this product as the price was much lower than branded products and it does a great job, her problem is much better.
Praxis Manned Spaceflight Log 1961-2006 (Springer Praxis Books / Space Exploration)
Reviewed Praxis Manned Spaceflight Log 1961-2006 (Springer Praxis Books / Space Exploration) ... by Tim Furniss
A definitive guide to manned spaceflight...
December 19, 2012

I first purchased this book when it went under the name of Manned Spaceflight log written by Tim Furniss back in the 90's, then when I saw that an updated version was available, I didn't hesitate to pick it up. The book contains a brief overall history of manned spaceflight, but what is most important it lists a summary of every manned mission from Yuri Gagarin's 1961 flight in Vostok 1 through to the end of 2006. A must read for any casual or serious fan of Spaceflight. Teally looking forward to the next volume that goes up to the end of 2012.
...Read more
Manned Spacecraft (The Pocket Encyclopedia of Spaceflight in Color)
Reviewed Manned Spacecraft (The Pocket Encyclopedia of Spaceflight in Color) ... by Kenneth William Gatland
0 of 1 people found this review helpful
A classic for spaceflight fans.
November 16, 2012

Although somewhat outdated nowadays (last printed in 1975), this is a great book for anyone wanting an introduction to the first 15 years of manned spaceflight. The illustraions most in full color are exceptional showing cut away drawings and photos of all major manned craft. The text is well wriiten brief without being too simplified. It also serves as a guide to how progress in manned spaceflight has been held back over the last 40 years by budget cuts and a lack of vision.
...Read more
Garden Dishcloths to Knit (Leisure Arts #3934)
Reviewed Garden Dishcloths to Knit (Leisure Arts #3934) by Melissa Bergland Burnham
Knitting Heaven
January 23, 2007

I bought this for my wife (at her request) who is an avid crafts person. A delight for the novice knitter and the veteran. Easy to follow instructions and well illustrated.
Redskins Reebok Men's NFL Team Property Tee
Reviewed Redskins Reebok Men's NFL Team Property Tee
New look to an old theme
January 23, 2007

A stylish updated version of the original gray "Property Of.." T -shirts that have been around for decades.
Reviewed No Title
Go Blue!
January 23, 2007

A Dodgers shirt a little different from the pack. I love it and being a blue ringer not white, hotdog and beer /soda stains don't stand out too much.
Zonata: The California Mountain Kingsnake
Reviewed Zonata: The California Mountain Kingsnake by Mitchell Mulks
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
A Kingsnake owners guide..
January 23, 2007

If you like, own or are considering buying a California Mountain Kingsnake then this is a fine book to get started with. It tells you how to look after them, from general care to breeding and has some great pictures of the different types.
Iron Maiden: 30 Years of the Beast: The Complete Unauthorised Biography
Reviewed Iron Maiden: 30 Years of the Beast: The Complete Unauthorised Biography ... by Paul Stenning
An entertaining Maiden biography
January 23, 2007

Great read for any fan of Maiden and rock music in general. Although it's unauthorized the book sticks to the facts with no muck raking. because of numerous contributions from former "insiders" it provides an in-depth look at Iron Maiden's history.
NFL Super Bowl Collection - Washington Redskins
Reviewed NFL Super Bowl Collection - Washington Redskins
0 of 1 people found this review helpful
Redskins rule!
December 02, 2006

A video tribute to The Wahington Redskins' greatest triumphs; JOhn Riggins on 4th down in Superbowl XVII, Doug Williams' amazing 2nd quarter in Superbowl XXII and Mark Rypien's season to remember culminating in Superbowl XXVII. Then there's the disappointments; Miami in Superbowl VII and can anyone say Marcus Allen? Plenty of memorable moments and players to look back on and to show younger fans what it was like when The Redskins ruled the game. A little bit dissapointed in the bonus features and the fact that there isn't more footage from the regular seasons and play-offs when we went to the Superbowl. Fun to watch nonetheless but NFL films can do better.
...Read more
Cliff Richard: The World Tour
Reviewed Cliff Richard: The World Tour
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
49 years and still going strong.
July 29, 2006

What can you say about Cliff Richard, that hasn't been said before. Although he never had the success he deserved in the US. His track record in Britain, Europe, Australia and the Far East is outstanding. His first hit single was in 1958 and originally billed as the "English Elvis" he has outasted the KIng, The Beatles and seen contemporaries come and go over the last five decades. This concert DVD from his 2003 tour captures the essence that is Cliff as he performs some of his many hits from across his career.
...Read more

Deleted Account
01-29-2014, 03:27 PM

Monty91
01-29-2014, 03:33 PM

Berni
01-29-2014, 03:58 PM

Chief Arrowhead
01-29-2014, 04:55 PM