PDA

View Full Version : Clap wd Audibloke. That's the way to deal with small-minded smug f**ks.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 03:26 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546709/Moment-Audi- passenger-got-car-PUNCHED-cyclist-pushing-bike-taxi-shocking -act-road-rage.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546709/Moment-Audi-passenger-got-car-PUNCHED-cyclist-pushing-bike-taxi-shocking-act-road-rage.html)

Classic Jorge
01-27-2014, 03:29 PM
"...hit the cyclist with a left hook, before pushing him off his bike and into a taxi"

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 03:31 PM
into HIS SPECIAL AREA, dashes off like an avenging angel and then, when confronted by a proper human being, ****s himself and wobbles off.

The JBear
01-27-2014, 03:33 PM

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 03:37 PM

Classic Jorge
01-27-2014, 03:40 PM

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 03:41 PM
The inappropriateness of a chap of a certain age doling out a slap where required. :-(

Snin
01-27-2014, 04:04 PM
Go and hit a punchbag or wack one out imo..I feel very chilled after the excitment of swooshing down hills..its like a mind massage imo mountain air

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 04:05 PM
I haven't had a touch of the horn in years, as well you know.

Snin
01-27-2014, 04:13 PM
:-) :hehe: :yikes:

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 04:24 PM

PSRB
01-27-2014, 04:29 PM

Snin
01-27-2014, 04:30 PM

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 04:30 PM

PSRB
01-27-2014, 04:36 PM
Manchester Police are apparently clamping down on that offence. Do think it's ridiculous that they can just park their bikes in front of car

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 04:40 PM
they'd soon stop.

Ears are alight
01-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Legal significance of said blue paint on the road - absolutely nil. Consequent responsibility for deaths of numerous cyclists who assume it gives them rights of way when it doesn't...

Good question.

Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking
01-27-2014, 07:04 PM
Advance stop boxes are there for a reason, to let cyclists get out of the way before cars start turning left on them. We wouldn't really need them if the drivers could be relied on to look properly before turning. But as it is, they help speed up the overall traffic flow and keep cyclists safe. Car drivers blocking them are bloody annoying, and often don't even realise they're a) committing a driving offence and b) pissing a lot of people off.

Personally I hope your Audi boy gets his three points and a chance to explain his assault to a magistrate.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Oh. As you were.

01-27-2014, 07:22 PM
I was merely providing argument, sorry to disappoint.

Though if you like we could revisit the debate about wishing death on people, with specific reference to how doing so id such a terrible thing, and you would never stoop so low, even for comedic value.

Or you could just try growing up.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 07:50 PM
Just leave me alone. I'll never give in to you, you're wasting your time. I'll fight you physically, any time you like, but you're a coward and you'll only snipe at me over the internet.

Just leave me alone, you revolting thing.

01-27-2014, 08:14 PM
I make a reasonable post, giving a slightly different perspective on your heroic thug of an Audi driver, so you immediate have a dig at me being "small minded".

I don't think I actually hate you, but I do think you're a pompous hypocritical prick, if that helps.

If you want to post **** celebrating violence against cyclists then go ahead, but it makes you look a small, petty, vindictive bully, and when I see that I'll react.

I won't fight you physically at any point. I'm not interested in doing violence to you, as you apparently are to me. What could it possibly prove, other than who was the better fighter? You just want to get your rocks off by hitting me. Whatever turns you on, but you'll have to find a different dance partner. But you might want to ask yourself whose gall bladder is the more full of burning bile. Is it, possibly, the bloke whose fists are probably clenching and unclenching as he reads this, fantasising about smashing his knuckles into my oh-so-deserving face? My word, I think it probably is.

You know what, I won't leave you alone, not while you post crap like you did above, and I happen to stumble upon it. Not because I hate you, but because I hate that ****. Over a hundred cyclists are killed every year, statistics show they were at fault in less than 6% of cases in London. Many more are harassed and assaulted by pricks like that Audi driver. Arseholes like you perpetuate and validate it. I don't seek you out, I tend to avoid you, but I think I'll reserve my right to provide a contrasting opinion, thank you very much.

01-27-2014, 08:15 PM
You're off your f**king rocker.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Go away. Small, dull man. Nasty, small dull man.

01-27-2014, 09:41 PM
Your convictions will surely be proved rational by violence. No need to struggle to control your inner caveman.

You are seriously off your f**king rocker though.

Like the way you try to get me to go away by calling me names. Was that born of rational, strategic analysis, motivated purely by a desire to be done with me?

You expose yourself with every post, caveman.