PDA

View Full Version : that's right, bitch! mourinho, you fvcking faggot.

eastgermanautos
01-25-2014, 01:57 AM
surrender to Weng:

"That is an illusion. There is nothing happening, honestly no," Wenger said.

"We don't need to take players on the flanks - we have 17 players on the flanks."

Wenger responded to criticism from Jose Mourinho by stating the Chelsea boss is entitled to his opinion.

Mourinho declared that Wenger "complaining is normal, because he always does" after the Frenchman described the Blues' sale of Juan Mata to Manchester United as unfair.

The Portuguese also highlighted what he views as the Gunners' favourable fixture list.

"Look at Christmas and you tell me who had the best fixtures," Wenger said.

"We played on Sunday against Everton, on Wednesday in Naples and on Saturday morning at Man City. So we do have not the same assessment on that front.

"What I said was not a complaint, it has nothing to do with Chelsea. It was just a suggestion of do you think it is right or wrong.

"Everybody is free in life to have his opinion about people. I never speak about people. I speak about facts and ideas. Never about people."

Wenger had previously suggested Mata's transfer was unfair as Chelsea has already played United twice this season and will not have to face the Spaniard this term, unlike other title contenders.

Wenger said on Saturday morning (AEST): "If we have a chance it is down to our performances. Only about that. That is what we have to focus on.

"I was asked a question, I gave an honest answer. I am still naive enough to believe people are more interested in the ideas than about creating conflicts. But no, this is an illusion."

Lukas Podolski struck twice as Arsenal cruised into the fifth round of the FA Cup at the expense of Coventry, while Olivier Giroud and Santi Cazorla also scored.

7evens
01-25-2014, 02:16 PM
the CL and played against an injury hit United, before raising questions about good fortune.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
01-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Would love to see him manage a team on a shoe-string budget.