PDA

View Full Version : 3 good points earned yesterday

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
01-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Still share best defence alongside Chelsea and Everton.

Joint top with citeh on games won

Gap starting to appear between top 3 and next three. Chelsea draw today would be a bonus.

We Need to improve on goals scored and take our game up another level if we are to stay ahead and win the PL. Goal difference could play a huge part.

I think Citeh rather that Chelsea are the biggest competition for the title. If we win it, it would have to go down as one of our best title wins because of the quantity and quality of competition this time around.

arse-nick (avid-analogue-addict)
01-19-2014, 12:17 PM
2nd, might be all there is tween winning the league and coming 2nd.

Harry Balls
01-19-2014, 12:23 PM

01-19-2014, 12:29 PM

01-19-2014, 12:30 PM

o2be a gooner
01-19-2014, 12:36 PM
the small teams

the problem is the big games as well as we dont perform in them

with walcott out its a big blow...... to have any chance i think we need another goalscorer/outlet up front for sure. giroud is very unrelieble with his chances, he needs about 5 to score ....in the big games u only have 1 chance, the chelsea match proved this, he isnt top class (although is very good and has done well)

we already needed 1 striker before he got injured :rubchin:

Harry Balls
01-19-2014, 12:43 PM

The Tony
01-19-2014, 01:08 PM
Very pleased.

Looks good....one of the things about last season was that end of season run we went on....Man if only we were a little closer to United b4 we went on the run then things could've been very interesting. If we can replicate that sort of form this season then we've got a very decent chance....

We'll need to show some Championship winning class though....got to tough out results against the top teams. Will settle for draws vs Chelsea and City....but got to beating Everton and Liverpool.

United will be revenge. They got sooooooooooo lucky last time with most of our squad ill. Will be different this time around.

David Pleat AHADF (Royal Welsher and monkey lover)
01-19-2014, 01:08 PM

Chief Arrowhead
01-19-2014, 01:42 PM
Saw a blurb of a stat yesterday. I THINK I saw that this was our 8th clean sheet in the last 9 home matches.