PDA

View Full Version : Lets hope there is no rioting on Londons streets tonight following the Duggan inquest

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
01-08-2014, 06:32 PM
A correct verdict returned may I add. By all accounts this guy was a criminal who was well known to the authorities and also known to carry firearms for illicit purpose. He got nothing short of what he deserved. If Herr Flöyd were your Dear Leader, all these scumbag gangster rapper from New York wannabe's would be rounded up, herded into large numbered transportation units, unloaded into a large field and shot several times until dead. The decent law abiding citizens of this land would then be invited to hold street parties up and down the country to celebrate their removal from society and also to celebrate Herr Flöyd's reign.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-08-2014, 06:58 PM
GUN IN HIS HAND!!"

This man lived by the gun and I will shed no tears or feel any unease that he was shot dead. If you live your life this way, and the police confront you, don't be making sudden movements or jumping out of your car, gun in in hand or not.

Pat Vegas
01-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Asking for trouble.

Classic Jorge
01-08-2014, 07:49 PM

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
01-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Can you link me to the evidence which depicts the above movements and actions? Thanks.