PDA

View Full Version : I must just say ..Robert Overcracker and some Egyptian tourist has made my day imo

Snin
12-06-2013, 01:25 PM
why have I never heard of this before ?! and B's reference to the fistpump :bow: keep giggling at my desktop like a loon..thank you Robert Overcracker..RIP to comedy gold imo :bow: :bow:

Berni
12-06-2013, 01:33 PM

Hillary
12-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Kirk Jones from Canton Michigan becomes first stunter in the history of Niagara Falls to survive the plunge wearing only the clothes on his back. Kirk's idea had been in the works for a number of years. While here on a visit with a friend, Kirk made the decision. They purchased a used video camera to record this historical event and went to the Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side of the river. Kirk entered the water about one hundred yards upstream and began swimming out into the swift current. Eight seconds later Kirk made the 175 foot (53.3m) drop and swam to shore while passing up a free ride with the "maid of the mist" tour boat. Kirk was treated for minor bumps and bruises at local a hospital and released only after promising to return for court. For his stunt Kirk was fined a total of $2,300.00 dollars and banned from entering Canada for life. Unfortunately Kirk and his friend had been imbibing in alcohol before the stunt and Kirks friend couldn't figure out how to work the camcorder and the entire stunt went unrecorded!