PDA

View Full Version : Herbert has a point. When modd posts his eulogies his spelling and grammar are mysteriously fine.

Pat Vegas
12-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Then when he points it out. The reply to Herbert will be full of errors. Even more than usual to compensate.

Also the moderators say he has only one account. But this doesn't prove he is for real. It just means he is not another awimber.

His character is suspect. It doesn't make sense that some times Spelling and Grammar is fully functional and other times it's not.

How hard would it be to remember to use a ' rather than ,?

Berni
12-06-2013, 10:35 AM

Pokster
12-06-2013, 10:36 AM
the abuse he gets is over the top imho

Pat Vegas
12-06-2013, 10:37 AM
But on a separate note.

I don't understand Tony c's posts anymore. I used to. But now I am very confused.

Pat Vegas
12-06-2013, 10:40 AM
There are similarities.

Frequent posting, Very emotional, flounces that last minutes.

The main difference. modd is all about football and the odd political point and Fash was the opposite.

modd
12-06-2013, 12:10 PM
if you wish to believe the poisonous lies from some on here that is up to you. I know i am telling the truth and that all that matters.

I don,t f**king decide when i spell well and when i don,t.

modd
12-06-2013, 12:11 PM
They have nothing orginal to say about me. So best for them to not mention me as it seems to make their brain go smaller.

modd
12-06-2013, 12:13 PM
People can like or not like that. I am not perfect. The fact i post on a internet message board shows that.

But i am no fake. My life may not be perfect but i am not that pathetic to resort to loging in as more then one person.