PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got a SIMB login I can use so I can watch them in their zoo?

Pioneer
11-25-2013, 11:47 AM

Classic Jorge
11-25-2013, 11:56 AM

Pat Vegas
11-25-2013, 12:00 PM

Mack
11-25-2013, 12:17 PM
I can't see how anyone thinks it will come good, constant clown decisions fron the manager, negative tactics, boring football, players like Dawson, Holtby, Siggurson, Lamela and Soldado are ****...only Spurs would completely f**k up a £100m transfer spend....f**king club.
Posted on November 24, 2013 at 05:33:52 PM by Rumblespur

Sorry dude, just catching up with the game on highlights. What a f**king mess. I still think we 're close to a very good side but i hate to say it we'll need to buy our way out of this in January. Our strikers are not suited to the way we play and other teams have number 10's who score loads. Today ours was Holtby. Still very much behind avb but more and more people are saying what the Chelsea fabs told us, much like the arsenal fans did about Ade. Very sad day for us. Best to forget it and hope avb sorts it out. I can't worry about it, I can't really even see how to solve it other than going straight 4-4-2 with Ade and two wingers. y**s ;-( nt
Posted on November 24, 2013 at 05:29:37 PM by NTY
spending £56m on those two was a huge mistake, we have employed someone on good mobey to ensure that we get top players that will strengthen the team, he has so far failed miserably, and selling Caulker/loaning out bae was a huge mistake...and giving that uttter joke Dawson an extended contract was too...f**king hell, how can they get things so badly wrong..utter, utter bunch of c**ts.
Posted on November 24, 2013 at 05:41:44 PM by Rumblespur

(no message)

Billy Goat Sverige
11-25-2013, 12:22 PM
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Quote:

steve, describe again the dress and mannerisms of a "y**ette"
Posted on November 24, 2013 at 07:59:14 PM by Its me! Dack!

They congregate under the corrugated plastic roofed gazebo bit at the back of the bell and hare. Usually about 4 or 5 of them in a circle facing each other. Typically they will be clad in bootcut stonewash jeans, which are visibly straining over the plethora of meaty gunts on display. This legwear is matched either with a three quarter length sleeve denim jacket from river island, or in more clement weather a spurs shirt with their y**ette names on the back, 'kels', 'bentleys bird' etc. Enough gold jewellery on display to ensure the CEO of Elizabeth Duke never misses his bonus til retirement. They drink an assortment of garishly coloured alcoholic drinks from bottles and jaegerbombs are a firm favourite. They chain smoke, usually brands like regal or lambert and butler. They punctuate their guttural estuary accented speech with numerous swearwords, most often the c bomb however. They have badly dyed hair and chipped nails. None of them have ever been in a proper relationship apart
from one hanger on from up north somewhere who, unbeknownst to her husband, ****s off assorted tottenham spengs in pub toilets each week. The average age of a y**ette is 39, they all have a BMI of over 30 and in most cases undiagnosed diabetes.

Their c**ts smell of chip fat and parental disappointment.
Posted on November 24, 2013 at 08:13:42 PM by Balhamspurs

Classic Jorge
11-25-2013, 12:24 PM

Mack
11-25-2013, 12:25 PM

Monty91
11-25-2013, 12:33 PM