PDA

View Full Version : AWIMB is a lamppost for mangy dogs. No point getting gnarly if no-one sniffs your piss, and no point

High Quality Kick and Run
11-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Moaning about all the handbills stuck to it. Leave your scent or move along - Tony' ll get the blame whatever you do.

modd
11-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Following the route of other forums is not a bad things. If people like the flame zone thing on here then that is fine but open it up and allow them to have a different topic to do that. Board always has different topics like q and q, matchday bit and classic threads. Its just opening it up..

Its just moving with the times. I know i am not only one that hate when it become a battle between different posters. Their are other who do like that. So why not give everyone what they want.

Pat Vegas
11-05-2013, 10:01 AM
place.

modd
11-05-2013, 10:06 AM
charm on here and having been here for over 10 years it one of the most funniest forums on the web at its best. I just think that it can be dominated to much by fights between posters sometimes.

Having more topics just allows the forum to be opened up. You can still have topics that allow people to have a laugh, to banter or go further and have a flame zone where they attack each other.

They do this well on forums like us message board and other club forums like bluemoon, red cafe, rawk, the*************.net forum.

I think moderators have updated the site over the years with more topics like q and a and also matchday threads. So opening the board up just does this.

I want to move forward from all this but for other posters that lurk i just think it open the forum to them by having different topics on here.

I think more posters are put of posing on here when you have personal attacks on here. Also i admit when people post to much after matches like myself and that why i cut down it that from september onwards

Those that enjoy that should be given their own flame zone to do that.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
11-05-2013, 10:10 AM
that break the forum rules that we all signed up to when registering. Admin will warn/ban persistent offenders.

Pat Vegas
11-05-2013, 10:11 AM
I have been called many things over the years on here.

Tube freak
A BBC 1970's employee
Ginger
A spy
Canadian idiot
Jerk
and for some reason they keep calling me Fash. I don't know what that means. I think it's to do with John Fashanu.

:-( but I had to grow a thick skin.

'Neg
11-05-2013, 10:12 AM

modd
11-05-2013, 10:13 AM
and delate threads that go to far like wishing cancer on people.

I know they deal with all seriousness reported posts .

I just think though that it becomes a boring job for them having to deal with the constant personal attack threads that appear once or twice or three times a week on here to one poster or another

I think their are some poster who want to flame each other and posters they don,t like. That is fine but if they want to do that then allow them to have a flame zone where they can throw all sorts of things at each other

Opening the forum up is not a bad thing and just allows for greater control on whats posted on here.

modd
11-05-2013, 10:15 AM
for people like you to attack someone on here. It allow you to do whatever you and avoid the board being dominated by personal attacks.

Neg it would be the best thing for you and the whole board.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
11-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Too busy dealing with emails from posters whining about the ads :-)

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
11-05-2013, 10:17 AM
too balanced a pov for this site. good luck :-)

'Neg
11-05-2013, 10:18 AM

modd
11-05-2013, 10:19 AM
kind of attacks. Why should people have to grow a thick skin when instead they could avoid having to read posts that wish harm on them.

If they banned people like monty it means they understand posters push it to far sometimes. They just need to control things more on here.

A different topic for attacks would allow those to engage in war with each other and for those who feel you should have a really thick skiun.

I think many lurkers are put of posting here because of personal attacks. It might be fine for those who can deal with it but not everyone wants to engage with that. So why not meet the needs of both groups.

'Neg
11-05-2013, 10:19 AM
not that great at football.

modd
11-05-2013, 10:21 AM
you enjoy attacking posters you don,t like and be good for you to have a topic where you could attack me and others you don,t like with free will. It also means other could post away from that on post without having to look at all the personal attacks.

Everyone wins neg.

modd
11-05-2013, 10:21 AM
to improve this board and open it far more.

modd
11-05-2013, 10:23 AM
and wishing death on people. I just think that the board could be opened up to allow difference between banter and attacking each other at free will to be seen.

modd
11-05-2013, 10:24 AM
deep down opening this forum up is not a bad thing.

Snin
11-05-2013, 10:40 AM

modd
11-05-2013, 10:46 AM
on here. I like posting on here. All i was pointing out is the forum needs changing to allow those who enjoy attacking each other to do so and leave open the rest of the forum to be on just arsenal.

Snin
11-05-2013, 10:53 AM
just seem to like kicking up a fuss tbh and thats why its tiresome and why you then are in fact looking for abuse tbh..just wind your neck in and stay chilled..shimple..but dont try and change someone elses house imo , you are a guest so leave it as it is or dont come in

Snin
11-05-2013, 10:54 AM
let it fecking lie FFS! Move on! and shhhhhhhh

modd
11-05-2013, 10:56 AM
anything. I would hardly post on here last few weeks if people kept creating threads to attack me. If they stoped talking about me then their would be no reason to post on here.

I will leave it f**king lie but my advice to you is don,t reply to this post then and i have no reason to reply back.

modd
11-05-2013, 10:59 AM
to slag me off and we can all move on.