PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again. I saw another thread about me earlier. Why for god sake

modd
11-05-2013, 12:35 AM
do people keep talking about me. I kept my promise not to post on threads about arsenal. Tell them to stop talking about me .

I beg the moderators to reduce threads about me as a subject matter. End it now for the sake of this board. I don,t post often on here . I want post at all if i am not mentioned and i said that million times last few weeks.

Monty said i ruin the board with my posts about arsenal after arsenal games but i have not posted on one thread ahout arsenal since september. I kept my promise i made to dr headgear a mod on here and in my pms.

So i plead to the good people on this board like ash, berni, brentwood,hollywood, pope and moderators like dr headgear and pokster. Cut down threads that have me as the subject matter.

Also to those good people that defend me. Thank you but Creating threads about me allows evil f**kers like neg, mack, marve, tony, billy, herbert, monty, rich and other trolls to attack me with same old wums and lies. It ruins the quality of this board when you have a vicious thread about a poster . It f**king ruins it . Its like a vicious cycle between me and them that goes on and on.

I came here over 10 years ago as i thought it was great board about arsenal and that what it was to begin with. It good it opened up to other topics but maybe it gone to far the other way when you have so many threads about different posters.

I admit i went to far in the past posting too much but i am now never going to post about arsenal that much after games on here . I not done that for over a month now. Only times i have poster on here the last month are when people keep posting about me for no good reason.

They got it right with redcafe, rawk, bluemoon and others clubs forums avoding threads being allowed about certain posters.

Its called arsenal world message board for a reason. It meant to be about arsenal.

I have to defend myself when people on this forum carry on lying about me. So therefore that why i post on here. Other people on here rightly pointed that out as well and yet people seem to not have the basic understanding of this or maybe they just enjoy trolling me.

Maybe a suggestion for the board is to have different topics such as one area about just arsenal, other on general things, other on other football issues, other on tv and things like that.

It allows for much clearer forum and also easier way of the moderators avoiding this kind of ****e ruining the forum.

barrybueno
11-05-2013, 12:38 AM

Classic Jorge
11-05-2013, 12:38 AM
I love you dude, you're the best

modd
11-05-2013, 12:40 AM
such as 1. being someone else and having multpie log in.

It all could be done with a ban on threads about me . That would help the forum big time.

modd
11-05-2013, 12:42 AM
I like you to man but you got to admit the last few weeks of this has been so stupid.

Your a top guy but you must admit other forums would have cut down this **** ages ago.

I think some people should have a flame zone on here. They have it on some forums and it allows those who want to troll each other to do so. The rest of the forum can then be focused on civil discourse.

Might be idea for the moderators.

Ashberto
11-05-2013, 12:45 AM
Did you ever see the Sci-Fi series Lexx? AWIMB is in the dark zone, and always has been.

http://www.scifi-movies.com/images/data/0001385/affiche.jpg

Classic Jorge
11-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Just dont rise to it, you're probably best not to react and it will all blow over.

Post using one of your other accounts or something, fash.

modd
11-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Redcafe,rawk bluemoon for me have it right with topics divided up and strict view on code and conduct.

Their other forums that have a flame zone and i think some posters on here maybe might be happy if they have that kind of topic .

Having a forum with no control on the topic creates a mess and means that the board can be filled with trolls just having a field day.

Supermac1976
11-05-2013, 12:49 AM

Ashberto
11-05-2013, 12:50 AM
I've lied about four people here in the last two days, including myself. Although some of the accusations may have been true. Most of it is only joking though.

Supermac1976
11-05-2013, 12:51 AM

modd
name and that is it and has been the case ever since 2005 and then i was lawre

I could ignore but why should i have to lurk and read a forum where trolls can sprew death wishes on me and lies about me when i have no right do defend myself.

I could ignore them just about if their was speical topic area where posters could be allowed to attacked other posters such as a flame zone. Then i could just go into topics focused on arsenal and other topics.

I use bluemoon and redcafe as a example.

Chief Arrowhead

modd
11-05-2013, 12:53 AM
attacks. I think certain posters banter with each other who know each other. But attacks on people like me and few other on here is personal. I think that fine if they have speical topic area called a flame zone where it allows those who hate each other to launch attacks at each other.

I think forum could be far better organzed that way.

Classic Jorge
11-05-2013, 12:53 AM

modd
11-05-2013, 12:55 AM
They even have a topic that has rules and conduct at the top. Same with bluemoon and other forums like us message board are the same.

They also separte the topics which allows people to engage in the debates that they want to. So people want flame zone type battles can have them in their own forum. People who want talk about general football can do so. People just about arsenal can do so.

It just opens the whole thing up and creates more civil discourse

Ashberto
11-05-2013, 12:58 AM
the sheriff would probably have to drive most of us out of town,

The sheriff? He's in the saloon bar knocking back the finest gulping whisky in town.

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/episodes/gunmenoftheapocalypse/gun.jpg

modd
11-05-2013, 12:59 AM
update the code of conduct on here. When the board first came on here with chris and co over 10 years ago is was fantastic. It was funny, original and moved with the times.

But other boards moved on seeing that with fans wanting to talk about range of topics on its forum, it need to have different topics on its forum and not just a wide open forum .

It meant you could control the trolls, also allow people to post on topics they wanted to . These included having topics that range from entertainment, football, arsenal, flame zones, politics to general things.

modd
11-05-2013, 01:00 AM
and its funny and meant with good heart.

But their big difference between that and someone wishing death on a poster or calling them a retard.

Thats what i mean.

modd
11-05-2013, 01:02 AM
learn to control what they post and understand the difference between banter and personal attacks.

I think for the surnival of any forums it needs rules on the conduct of its posters. If there people who like the flame zone type stuff then have a topic just for them. It works on a forum like us message board. Why not try it here.

Ashberto
11-05-2013, 01:04 AM
I doubt the mods would fancy the work of policing it, though, and having to move every other thread there. There are some decent sorts here as mods, when they're not too pissed, but I expect they'd rather not have to too much work.

Rich is a cùnt, by the way.

modd
11-05-2013, 01:11 AM
that would help avoid them having to take it all on board having to police a flame zone thread. It can be done. Us message board people have a flame zone thread and make it work. I think it would help as it allow certain posters who enjoy attacking others to do so on a thread.

Also it be open season on a flame zone so they may not have to police it to much .

I just think it would help those on board that don,t want to engage in personal attacks on a forum that meant to be about arsenal and other things.

Fine with the banter but those who want to push it further then that yet them have a flame zone.

Having a wider range of topics would allow for better control of threads on here as different mods could monitor different threads

It just moving with the times mate. Other major forums do it. So could this one.

They started doing it with other topics like question and answer, classic threads . All they have to do it open up those topics ten fold.

Your right about rich but point of a troll like him is that someone typing on a compuer deep down has a desire to attack someone they don,t like on the internet. So why not give him a flame zone to meet their desire.

Supermac1976
11-05-2013, 01:41 AM

modd
11-05-2013, 02:08 AM
but thanks anyway

profumo53
11-05-2013, 05:50 AM

profumo53
11-05-2013, 05:51 AM

Snin
11-05-2013, 09:13 AM
you love all the coming on here and acting all upset...its starting to grate tbh.. just come on, act normal and stop worrying about it and posting ****e and everyone can move on

modd
11-05-2013, 09:42 AM
All i know is certain posters enjoy the attacks on each other as its fun game for them to distract them from real life worries.

So for me having a different topic called a flame zone would help them do that, fee the main site from just bile and allow the mods to control it all far better.

Its a suggestion but one i think could be considered by the moderators.

modd
11-05-2013, 09:45 AM
I think for me having a forum with different topics like bluemoon and other football forums would allows people to choose areas to post in and read in.

Having a range of topics from football, to sport, entertainment, then one on just arsenal, match day thread to a flame zone area would open the forum up and also means forum does that get dominated by one topic

Also it allows the moderator to have more control over whats posted on the forum.

modd
11-05-2013, 09:48 AM
posters that start on me . I never start on them. They ones when i am not on here that start threads attacking me. I kept my promise not to post threads on arsenal.

I don,t love coming here and acting upset. Its a waste of mine and everyone elses time.

All i was pointing out is that no need for threads on any single poster and if people enjoy attacking each other then their should be flame zone topic area that means the main site can,t be filed with sprew and bile.