PDA

View Full Version : Heart warming story

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
11-04-2013, 07:09 AM
This will be music to the ears of you lefty ****ers like Jorge. Im on the brink of combusting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2486853/How-I-claim- benefits-I-Britain-Romanians-demand-help-job-agencies-UK.htm l (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2486853/How-I-claim-benefits-I-Britain-Romanians-demand-help-job-agencies-UK.html)

Mack
11-04-2013, 07:30 AM
The number of people leaving the UK has risen by 43% since 1997 to 332,000 in 2011. If immigrants can not find work in Britain, they do not necessarily become immediate 'benefit scroungers'. A DWP study in 2012 concluded that most claimants have worked in the past and want to do so in the future - if necessary, migrants will leave the UK to do so.
Migrants to Britain are not just coming from Eastern Europe,
The choice to focus on Eastern European migrants plays to common assumptions that aren't based on fact. In 2011, 168,000 long-term migrants arrived in the UK from the EU - but 329,000 arrived from outside of the EU. That's not a new trend - since 1975 non-EU migrants have far outnumbered EU migrants every single year.
Countries like Romania and Bulgaria are often quoted as the countries that will open the floodgates - despite a Home Office commissioned study that predicted 5,000-13,000 nationals would arrive from EU's new member states per year after EU enlargement. Not quite 600,000.

Supermac1976
11-04-2013, 07:40 AM

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
11-04-2013, 07:53 AM
and the Borrowdale volcanics, the limestone dales and the chalk downs. The only thing that's British about the island is the island's rock itself. The men and women who have come to stand on it, farm on it, hack at it and build on it have always been strangers and offcomers. That's how our great ruffian mongrel nation was made and is being made still.'

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
11-04-2013, 08:18 AM
the Aussies have regularly given us a kicking at most sports.

We are a nation of the adventurers of the world, those who came to rape and pillage, those who had the bottle to stay and those who had the heart to leave home to find a better way, a better life.
We are the hardest of the hard of the last 2000 years of European migration.

The Aussie nation was built on the nastiest and meanest of that stock. They should have named themselves Wellardland.

disclaimer......do not take seriously