PDA

View Full Version : All I have to say about last night is that it was a pretty f**king miserable experience

R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies
10-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Oh and if any of you dicks on here think that Bentdner is worthy of pulling on an Arsenal shirt you should cut the word c**t in big letters on your foreheads, backwards, so every morning as you gaze bleary eyed into the mirror you'll be reminded of your c**tiness.

Now, moving on , how can our esteemed leader lift the morale of the troops for the coming games?.....
Well he can start by releasing Bentdner and Myachi from their contracts so our better players can rejoice in knowing they will never have to carry the c**ts again.

And now for some comfort eating to try and wipe out the memory of those knuckledragging c**theads laughing us out of our home ground :eat:

PSRB
10-30-2013, 10:09 AM

10-30-2013, 10:14 AM
heading more for a danish and coffee pig out.
I believe today is roast gammon in my kitchens so some of that later on with tatties and greens, maybe a steamed pudding and a few mars bars in between, then home to, well, probably chicken knowing the wife's limited ability with anything else.

Ashberto
10-30-2013, 10:15 AM
I really hate Chelsea.

redgunamo
10-30-2013, 10:16 AM

Pat Vegas
10-30-2013, 10:16 AM
I've done it twice. but you can't see the other side of the pitch.

Classic Jorge
10-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Personally I was annoyed the f**ker thought the **** cup was worthy of bringing on mesut and larry.

Maravilloso Marvo
10-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Writing tnuc on your head won't read **** when viewed in a mirror. You need to think about it a bit more imo.

10-30-2013, 10:19 AM
so great view of the proceedings and a pretty little thing to sit next to, made me want to have pity sex with her.

Berni
10-30-2013, 10:22 AM
if anything.

Maravilloso Marvo
10-30-2013, 10:23 AM

10-30-2013, 10:25 AM
it's all about the timing, keeping momentum and moral rolling into 3 very difficult/important games. I know its early but if we can get something from pool and utd then our end of term report stands a chance of being better than 4th

On an impartial note, Essien and Mikel were just so f**king solid I doubt our best team would have had much joy through the middle.

That portugeezer ******* done our old ******* again......he's uncanny in knowing exactly how to beat us.Again and Again.

Harry Balls
10-30-2013, 10:27 AM
We all know Mourinho, he'll have whipped them up to use that grin at Wenger. They have a big squad and can afford to be lavish in this competition. We can't. The puzzling thing was bringing on Giroud and Ozil, it was done by then. That's not tactical, that's either hopeful (at best), or a decision to pacify the crowd.

All in all, I couldn't give a monkey's. Form suggests we were due some bad results. Form also suggests we won't lose several games on the trot. I see a draw at the weekend.

Hillary
10-30-2013, 10:30 AM

10-30-2013, 10:33 AM
we would've been there with no signings based on the fixture list , we have def benefited from other teams ****ty start as well tbf.

10-30-2013, 10:38 AM
I just see it differently,
I've seen our fragile team implode after this kind of defeat and am concerned it will happen again at quite a bad time fixture wise.

I'll be sporting a massive grin and irreperable hardon if we beat the scouse scum saturday tho. perhaps I have some kind of behavioral bipolar disorder.

Brentwood
10-30-2013, 10:45 AM
That's 7-8 months of football

Hillary
10-30-2013, 10:47 AM

Hillary
10-30-2013, 10:48 AM
that Wenger is a c**t and should go.

10-30-2013, 10:52 AM
our run in last year was piss easy,
our start to this season has been piss easy.

stats stats and damn lies. If you honestly think that those stats represent a true reflection of our standing in the PL you need to cut the word c**t backwards on your forehead etc etc, see Monty for advice about the correct graphic and font to use.

10-30-2013, 11:08 AM
but a little aside, Rosicky, Wiltshire, Ramsey, Vermaelen (capt)
Koscielny, Monreal, Jenkinson, Fabianski are not reserves.
We had two players on the pitch last night who haven't had significant game time in the last year, Bentdner and Miyachi. And they were replaced in the second half

10-30-2013, 11:10 AM
or insisted he go.

But I'm not a limpwristed suckitup either who sits back and accepts ****e like you lot

Red N White Army
10-30-2013, 11:11 AM
And even Jack's only in because of injury

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
10-30-2013, 11:19 AM

10-30-2013, 11:23 AM
but I now have to go and work :(

They have all held their respective places on form in recent past.
so 9/11

Red N White Army
10-30-2013, 11:30 AM
Saturday? It'll be at least 6. And there's your answer.

10-30-2013, 11:37 AM
perhaps I should have used the word 'some' in front of 'you lot'

The levels of ****e emanated from our grand old club have been many and well documented over the years and many on here just suckit up like the Hebrew nation when Moses comes down with badly engraved tablets of stone claiming God wrote them honest guv.
Others like yourself vacillate on many other topics totally unrelated to pretty much anything in reality so may be excluded from my comment.
\// LLAP