PDA

View Full Version : Chief, do you align with Palin, Bachmann, Cruz or any of the other clowns?

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
10-15-2013, 05:48 AM

Chief Arrowhead
10-15-2013, 05:58 AM
what I most resent is those that continually use vindictive slurs because you happen to disagree.

Have I called Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Charley Rangel (convicted felon) , any names on this board?

I haven't really called Obama any names, just pointed out his agenda and the hypocrysies that are so predominate to most, except for the media. He is quite arrogant and way above his head, that's for sure. But that isn't name calling.

Your President called for a toning down of the rhetoric after Gabby Giffords was shot, are you forgetting that? He has.

Those who disagree with the President are "terrorists". "Hostage takers". Holding people for "ransom".

So the President is a hypocrite. Why should you be different?

seasider7
10-15-2013, 06:02 AM
congressman Louie Gohmert deserves a nod too. The daft c**t. Wants to Impeach President Obama if USA defaults.

:hehe:

Chief Arrowhead
10-15-2013, 06:07 AM
Tell me how a default works. This should be rich.

If the USA takes in $225 billion a month and owes $18 billion in interest and principal in that month, how can it default? Keep in mind that by law the first thing that the government must pay is it's interest and principal on national debt.

So how will we default?

eastgermanautos
10-15-2013, 07:03 AM
I don't like these pincko freaks who loaf on this board, mind.

eastgermanautos
10-15-2013, 07:05 AM
You should read a n article from *The New Yorker by Hendrik Hertzberg on this.

eastgermanautos
10-15-2013, 07:07 AM
this NSA stuff. Rand Paul is right on this one.