PDA

View Full Version : I was in Tesco the other day and a big bloke stole some beers

Pat Vegas
10-07-2013, 02:01 PM
the cashier rang the bell all the blokes ran out the back to get this bloke. they were all skinny types. I went outside and they could hardly control the bloke and it all turned a bit violent.

I thought f**k that. I wouldn't challenge someone like that for stealing 4 beers. Not worth taking a punch for something so trivial.

Why do the react in such way. Let the bloke steal it imo you can challenge him but if they start getting violent let them go imo.

Anywon here worked in retail and had to stop a shoplifter?

Monty91
10-07-2013, 02:09 PM
so there is a need for deterrent.

Also, for security guards, other than zooming the CCTV in on customers' cleavages and arses (which they do), beinG able to give a shoplifter a bit of a shoeing is about as exciting as their day is gonna get.

Pat Vegas
10-07-2013, 02:10 PM
The security bloke looks about 60 years old and the other staff were all looked like teenagers. trying to stop big skinhead eastern european type.

The security guy in there pisses me off. everytime he follows me around, I go in there about 2 or 3 times a week at least. it's one of these metro places.

Red N White Army
10-07-2013, 02:13 PM
bunk off for a while. Claim he'd legged it halfway across town and have some time off from a **** job. All male staff had to drop everything. You'd have thought the rest of the tea leaves would have worked that out....

Pat Vegas
10-07-2013, 02:14 PM
hang on what a prefect chance to nick a few things.

The JBear
10-07-2013, 02:26 PM

Maravilloso Marvo
10-07-2013, 02:29 PM
And I was involved in helping as well. We had to restrain him on the floor in the end until the Police arrived. But he was really kicking off and it took 3 of us sitting on him to contain him.

Turned out he had just been released from prison that day. I don't think I would bother being so brave nowadays.

Curly
10-07-2013, 02:31 PM

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
10-07-2013, 02:32 PM
:rubchin:

Mc Gooner
10-07-2013, 02:59 PM
One evening when I was on duty an eejit took a pair of new jeans into the changing room and foxtrot oscared with them leaving his old ones in the cubicle

The major flaw in his plan was leaving his car keys in the old jeans :homer: