PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party/GOP anti patriots shut down Gov, but Obamacre rolling on !

seasider7
10-02-2013, 01:32 AM
:cloud9: :clap:

Obama stood tall and told the tin foil hat Teahadists where to shove their anti patriotic threats. True leadership!

Tea Party nut nuts hold country hostage, after losing Obamacare elections, House votes, Senate votes, Supreme Court Judgments.

Screaming, threatening, sulking and taking their ball home when not getting own way,...wait, reminds me of someone on here.....

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
10-02-2013, 01:59 AM

seasider7
10-02-2013, 02:20 AM
Mind Travel :hehe:

10-02-2013, 02:23 AM
Ozil scores a Pires type goal. Flamini puta a net over the whole Napoli midfield. Good signs indeed.

seasider7
10-02-2013, 02:28 AM
We have had an easy start to season, so I dont wont to go overboard with excitement just yet. Our squad is also thinner thatn needed for a sustained challenge. If we can stay close thru January, of course we can strenghten further and push on.

Very pleasing performances of late.

modd should be here to wax lyrical imo

10-02-2013, 02:41 AM
I guess some people are joyless moaners and can't stomach unbridled enthusiasm.
His machine gun posting always amused me. :bow: to the Modd
May he come back soon.

seasider7
10-02-2013, 02:49 AM

10-02-2013, 03:05 AM

modd
10-02-2013, 04:51 PM
like that on purpose. So stop it please. Its beneath you to join the trolls on her such as herbert and others. Anyway i shall go back to my break. bye. :wave:

Supermac1976
10-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Don't let the feckers grind you down. :wave:

modd
10-02-2013, 04:54 PM
anyway i never intended to post but people talking bull**** like this gets my goat. Anyway bye man and keep up the good work. :-)

modd
10-02-2013, 04:56 PM
allow idiots to make a absurd statement of lies like seasider did early this morning. Anyway thanks for the nice welcome and i go back on my break. Bye. :-) :wave:

10-02-2013, 11:30 PM
I was saying that you can't fake your enthusiasm. It is real. No one loves an Arsenal win more than you.
Mate, some life advice from the old Wanger. Some people will like you, some will hate you no matter what. Get over it.They don't matter. Get back to doing what you do best and share your joy with the rest of us.
That means post when ever you want. No appeasement to f**kwits. It only makes them stronger. Go the Mighty Gunners
Your mate, Wanger :wave:

modd
10-02-2013, 11:47 PM
at seasider for his pointless attack. Anyway your right. Some people will like me and some won,t. Thats the nature of life

But despite that i still intend stay on a break for next month or two at least as this board still full of to many trolls who attack me at will if i was to return to soon. Its also ruins the board when i get in tick for tact back and forth with them.

Anyway thanks for supports mate from down under and keep up the good work on here. Your a top gooner. Up the arsenal and lets hope these wonderful times for our football club keep on coming. We are this year a winning ruthless machine. Lets keep that up. Anyway see you later Bye. :-) :wave: