PDA

View Full Version : Can't make this up. Athiest-in-chief for Harvard fired for lying about divinity degree.

Chief Arrowhead
09-27-2013, 12:02 AM
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/09/27/us/minister-admits-over stating-her-credentials.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0& (http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/09/27/us/minister-admits-overstating-her-credentials.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0&)
Liberal insanity rules.

Alexism - Atheoist
09-27-2013, 02:08 AM
1) Not her title
2) She wasn't at Harvard

and I am confused how this is liberal but I've got a beer open, the music on, so I'll just let that be a mystery. Life would be boring if everything were answered.

Oasis are currently asking a good question. What's the story, Morning Glory?

Indeed.

Chief Arrowhead
09-27-2013, 02:15 AM
You might want to read it drug free.

Alexism - Atheoist
09-27-2013, 03:21 AM
She was with a group independent from Harvard. "who was recently hired by a humanist group based at Harvard" ... "The Humanist Community at Harvard, which is an independent nonprofit organization,"

So, clearly, referring to her as a Harvard anything is incorrect. You can stand by your incorrectness I don't care. I just saw the irony of "You can't make it up" and the fact that you did, in fact, make up your conclusions. No big deal.

Chief Arrowhead
09-27-2013, 03:32 AM
So who fired, sorry, dismissed her then? Some faux Harvard?

But as you say, no big deal. Why let facts get in the way of your beliefs? It's worked for you so far given your fantastic success ... of which you are surely donating your amazing excess to a worthy cause.

seasider7
09-27-2013, 03:32 AM
Fabregasm wrote on Thu, 26 September 2013 22:21

I just saw the irony of "You can't make it up" and the fact that you did, in fact, make up your conclusions.

:clap: :clap:

Alexism - Atheoist
09-27-2013, 03:46 AM
"The Humanist Community at Harvard, which is an independent nonprofit organization, dismissed Ms. MacBain from her position on Thursday."

Chief Arrowhead
09-27-2013, 03:59 AM
" In a statement sent by e-mail to The New York Times, Greg M. Epstein, the humanist chaplain at Harvard and Ms. MacBain’s employer, wrote: .... "

So, she was hired and employed by Harvard to promote Atheist beliefs. She was the head of the department. Ergo : "Athiest-in-Chief for Harvard"

Oh, and she was fired for lying about her divinity degree.

As, I said in the first place, you can't make it up. You lot amuse every time.

Stick to fiction, non-fiction is obviously not your strong suit.

Chief Arrowhead
09-27-2013, 04:04 AM
You got a beef with the signature lib rag it's not my fault. Wowsas, you are over the edge. Imagine if this was on Fox News!

eastgermanautos
09-27-2013, 06:04 AM

Alexism - Atheoist
09-27-2013, 12:43 PM
So 1) She didn't work for Harvard. 2) She wasn't "in-Chief" of anything.

That was my original point - that it was ironic you'd call her that after starting off with "You can't make it up" and yet your description of her was wrong on two counts. That's funny. That's all.