PDA

View Full Version : modd has posted 47 times today to say 'Goodbye' or 'Bye'

Herr Floyd - PEGIDA
09-19-2013, 05:24 PM
How can you not love this dude? :hehe:

1. Don,t lie. You just you spoke for board feeings after
game and now you saying for yourself. Just admit you hate me and that that. anyway just move on mate. bye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 18:17 By: modd
2. whatever bye
AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 18:13 By: modd
3. I will as this will be never ending all evening
bye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 18:10 By: modd
4. I will but don,t pretend everyone trying to help me
just not true anyway bye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 18:07 By: modd
5. Sorry paul that is it . i am taking a break. thanks
anyway but no need to mention me . Move on. lots of other things to talk about. bye mate AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 16:59 By: modd
6. Thanks man
anyway have a good one Bye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 15:24 By: modd
7. Sorry did not plan it this way but could not let
people get away with lying about me. tell them not to post about me and we can move on. bye hopefully for long time,. AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 15:06 By: modd
8. good. bye troll
AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 15:04 By: modd
9. I only came back today because you attacked me anyway
bye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 14:32 By: modd
10. Their nearly as bad on dayshift though with marve ,lady g and
others who launch abuse at me. Its for best that i don,t post on here next few months. Its make for very dull board when my name keeps getting talked about. anyway thanks mate and keep up the good work on board. bye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 13:33 By: modd
11. Agree pope a proper total arsehole
who is rude man throwing abuse about me and how smart i am. He is no better then the other trolls on here really Thanks anyway pope and hopefully when i am away you can outreason and out think their narrow minded hate. bye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 13:29 By: modd
12. Thank you so much for the support ash.
Really i admit i posted to much after the game but to get some of abuse i got from herbert, neg, nic, and others like lady was just disgusting and nobody should have to put up with that on internet message board. anyway its for best i am taking a break... AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 13:24 By: modd
13. First of i don,t take the piss. what you see is what you get
and secondly thanks for saying you admire my passion but their are many other supporters out their who are just if not more passionate about the club as i am. anyway no hard feeings and bye. AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 11:42 By: modd
14. I am not quiting your be sad to know. Just taking a
break from you and your troll friends. You won,t win that easy punk. Anyway bye. AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 11:31 By: modd
15. I am someone who backs our club. people hate me for it
but i never change that way i am. Thanks man and bye. AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 11:24 By: modd
16. Really stop it ok marve. I know this is entertainment for you
I am not sodd or any other former poster. For the record i was lawre and then became modd. that is it. Anyway for final time bye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 10:57 By: modd
17. Anyway i said that and i now take my leave
but in my absence the whole i am something else thing is false, bull**** and rubbish. Three moderators including headgear, pokster have said i am real. anyway bye

1. Goodbye
AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 18:16 By: modd
2. maybe i will when i come back but don,t agree about
nic. the guy been vicious ******* to me on here. nothing but hate. anyway for final time today goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 17:52 By: modd
3. goodbye mate Wave
AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 17:05 By: modd
4. thanks paul but I just people stop talking about me. Please no more talk
about me ok. Move on. goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 16:54 By: modd
5. Mate you are talking bull****. I am not anyone but me
talk to three different moderators who shut this down. Don,t talk about me please. I would like that lot. It also avoid me having to shut down people like yourself accusing me wrongly of this. now goodbye for millionath time today AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 16:53 By: modd
6. One rule for one person for the trolls. another for someone
else. anyway lets move on. i don,t want keep saying goodbye. hopefully people stop talking about me as i am as everyone knows not that intresting. goodbye mc and thanks. AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 15:20 By: modd
7. well your hardly innocent by talking so nastly about me
so you don,t help yourself either but i am sorry for calling you a troll or telling you piss off. Lets move on. I won,t post in while. Board can move and when i come back hopefully we can agree to avoid one another. anyway no hard feeings and enjoy the boa... AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 15:18 By: modd
8. yes for a break as long as you and troll friends stop
talking about me. good we agreed. goodbye troll AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 15:13 By: modd
9. intresting same old trolls attacking me this afternoon on
this false lie. anyway goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 15:06 By: modd
10. thanks man for all your support again
hopefully my final goodbye today. just tell them not to make up lies about me and i won,t be back for a while. good . thanks man AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 15:03 By: modd
11. it was attack on my whole character
but no suprise it came from him as he been one of the haters in past always attacking me and made it known he hates me. anyway goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 14:56 By: modd
12. you going back two years back when he went after me
anyway hopefully for final goodbye. please everyone stop talking about me. thanks AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 14:48 By: modd
13. I have done nothing wrong. it is you who is in the wrong
with your attacks on my character and my intelligence. anyway goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 13:54 By: modd
14. You never tried to reason with me. You have been rude and nasty
with your attacks on me . anyway i hope moderators follow you request though. She really is a nasty piece of work with her attack on me having few brain cells and victim of the year award. anyway goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 13:40 By: modd
15. Me bullying you. i don,t think so. You said i posted drivel and that it
not much better then two year. Pope was right when he said you were being arsehole. Don,t hide from your words. goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 13:32 By: modd
16. First of all only reason i come back for just today was people
choose to attack me again . You also launched a pretty shameful and disgusting attacking by saying i have mental thought of a two year old. I bet i could outdebate you on range of issues in real life that your narrow minded brain could not even understand.... AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 13:28 By: modd
17. No i won,t because i choose to face up to bullies rather then
ignore them. anyway lets leave this shall we. You can ignore me to my heart content. Anyway goodbye . AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 13:10 By: modd
18. First of all i don,t find it funny that people
make death threats against me. Secondly i don,t think people leave the board because of me. I never even said those words Also this post just sums up how you always see it from trolls side and not mind. Anyway goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 13:01 By: modd
19. You have been shown up for being a sad nasty and vicious human being
who accuses me of things they you can,t back up. Your a nasty and a crazy person who attacks people you don,t like on a message board. Your victim of the year post shows what a truly nasty piece of work you really are. Really shame on you. shame on y... AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 12:41 By: modd
20. My point is proven. You insult me by saying i have few brain
cells . Also you did now answer back to that false lie of me stalking. You make up lies and your a very rude human being. Anyway lets leave it please for the last time goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 12:28 By: modd
21. How dare you say i stalked you. that is false
i respond to threads. How the f**k does that relate to stalking. What a crazy thing for you to say. That is 100% false and if moderator wanted to discuss that me i deny that . That is a pure f**king lie. I won,t let you get away with throwing that at me. ... AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 12:22 By: modd
22. You have every right to make a complaint and i have
every right to complain about those on here who make death threats against me on here or who make up lies about me being someone else or who mock my spelling. You don,t like my posts that is fine. I don,t really like the way you are to me. I won,t resp... AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 12:17 By: modd
23. Goodbye mate. no hard feeings
AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 11:57 By: modd
24. True but from your posts their is a lot of hate toward me
which is fine. But anyway i said what i needed to you and you hopefully said what you feel toward me. I know and so do moderators i am no lying and that is it. Goodbye AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 11:44 By: modd
25. f**k and i mean f**k of with that steve. Look up dr headgear
post last night for the truth. Now really f**k off with that and go and join your other troll friends. Anyway i am only one poster and have been for eight years. Now for final time goodbye . AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 11:23 By: modd
26. I never said i was quiting. I am taking a break for new
few months but just had to shut down you wind up before i went on . I would never posted today if you not bloddy started it. Even though people want me to quit for good i will not. But i won,t be posting next few months. Anyway goodbye and enjo... AWIMB Thu, 19 September 2013 11:00 By: modd
27. well maybe two or three months but might be longer. i
see. two months at least but maybe longer I am not quiting if that is what you want. I am just taking a break . anyway goodbye and enjoy the board.

modd
09-19-2013, 05:25 PM
therefore i won,t have to defend myself and everyone can soon move on.

Lets start now. good. bye :wave: :banghead:

delboy ceg
09-19-2013, 05:51 PM
Spurs are, and will always be c**ts