PDA

View Full Version : Modd, this if FYI, you do NOT need to respond

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
09-19-2013, 12:08 PM
If I am such an awful, nasty bully, why don't you just ignore my posts, then you won't have to deal with me?

Such a simple solution.

Gwan click the button. I did.

modd
09-19-2013, 12:10 PM
ignore them. anyway lets leave this shall we. You can ignore me to my heart content. Anyway goodbye . :wave:

Rich
09-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Let me tell you what I think about you.

I don't believe you're fake because it's gone on for so long. If someone was going to do that they'd have to either be autistic or be incredibly dull.

However, I do think you could make more effort on your spelling and grammar - to be frank; it's a complete disgrace.

Also, I think you have a mental capacity of someone older than 2. So if you could be a little more rational in your posts I think people would warm more to you.

Perhaps you could also focus on quality rather than quantity of posts? So many times after a win I see a page full of your sycophantic drivel.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

Classic Jorge
09-19-2013, 12:27 PM

modd
09-19-2013, 12:28 PM
choose to attack me again . You also launched a pretty shameful and disgusting attacking by saying i have mental thought of a two year old. I bet i could outdebate you on range of issues in real life that your narrow minded brain could not even understand.

Yes my spelling is bad but does not mean i am stupid. Your posts are hardly insightful yourself either mate. Often far more drivel then what i have to say

anyway goodbye.

:wave:

modd
09-19-2013, 12:29 PM
who is rude man throwing abuse about me and how smart i am. He is no better then the other trolls on here really

Thanks anyway pope and hopefully when i am away you can outreason and out think their narrow minded hate. :-) :bow: bye :wave:

Rich
09-19-2013, 12:30 PM
year-old.

It was a compliment, modd.

And now you're bullying me for being nice :cry:

PSRB
09-19-2013, 12:31 PM
I avoid the nightshift, AWIMB just becomes f**king weird

modd
09-19-2013, 12:32 PM
not much better then two year. Pope was right when he said you were being arsehole. Don,t hide from your words. goodbye :wave:

modd
09-19-2013, 12:33 PM
others who launch abuse at me. Its for best that i don,t post on here next few months. Its make for very dull board when my name keeps getting talked about. anyway thanks mate and keep up the good work on board. bye :wave: :-)

Rich
09-19-2013, 12:35 PM

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
09-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Could you please make modds responses to my posts disappear from now on. I know you can do it ;-) I've given up trying to reason with him and I know he lacks impulse control so won't be able to stop himself from posting.

Thanks.

modd
09-19-2013, 12:39 PM

modd
09-19-2013, 12:40 PM
with your attacks on me . anyway i hope moderators follow you request though. She really is a nasty piece of work with her attack on me having few brain cells and victim of the year award. anyway goodbye :wave: