PDA

View Full Version : Dreadful carnage here last night. Claret everywhere.

Ashberto
09-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Most of it modd,s' as a hate-fuelled mob persued him with a savagery not seen on AWIMB since, erm, the last time Arsenal lost a game and the mob came for Arsene with their pitchforks and Piers Morgan retweets.

The boy got in a few punches of his own, but eventually the gang of skinheads cornered him and punched his pooor, happy, friendly face again and again until it was smashed to pieces and he finally said 'enough' and agreed to let them bully him off the board.

Ribbing is one thing but the dogpile that that lad received was a dark night for AWIMB.

MontyG and Greg Mitchell were banned for ever for dishing out to Nicosia about 1% of the abuse that modd got. Monty was allowed back after years of begging. Nicosia is now part of the hate mob that kicked the crap out of modd and hounded him away.

Shameful. :-(

Maravilloso Marvo
09-19-2013, 12:21 PM

modd
09-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Really i admit i posted to much after the game but to get some of abuse i got from herbert, neg, nic, and others like lady was just disgusting and nobody should have to put up with that on internet message board.

anyway its for best i am taking a break but thanks for all support. Your smart and thoughtful gooner on here. keep up the good work. bye :-) :wave: