PDA

View Full Version : For the record. The mods have said that Modd is not another active poster on this board NSFW

Maravilloso Marvo
09-19-2013, 09:51 AM
They have never said he isn't an old poster no longer posting under their old name.

:wave:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2214/2152659225_5867526e6b.jpg

modd
09-19-2013, 09:57 AM
I am not sodd or any other former poster. For the record i was lawre and then became modd. that is it.

Anyway for final time bye :wave:

Maravilloso Marvo
09-19-2013, 09:57 AM

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
09-19-2013, 09:58 AM

Maravilloso Marvo

Classic Jorge
Not least forever ever, the place will be the poorer without you

Mc Gooner
http://www.awimb.com/fudforum/index.php?t=tree&goto=3766 825&rid=82&S=17017b3513bae911d79a959be06625f1 (http://www.awimb.com/fudforum/index.php?t=tree&goto=3766825&rid=82&S=17017b3513bae911d79a959be06625f1)

Ok, it was eight rather than two but still ......

Mc Gooner
09-19-2013, 09:59 AM

09-19-2013, 09:59 AM

modd
09-19-2013, 10:00 AM
few months but just had to shut down you wind up before i went on . I would never posted today if you not bloddy started it. :banghead:

Even though people want me to quit for good i will not. But i won,t be posting next few months.

Anyway goodbye and enjoy the board. :wave:

Maravilloso Marvo
09-19-2013, 10:00 AM

09-19-2013, 10:01 AM
No way she can stand up with them without toppling over.

modd
09-19-2013, 10:03 AM
anyway lady enjoy the board . :wave:

09-19-2013, 10:06 AM
I normally do, so will probably continue to do so.

I didn't know you were Lawrie. Maybe you should come back as someone else keep the predictions up but be a little less exuberant. No one would know.

modd
09-19-2013, 10:06 AM
with certain posters not letting it go . Anyway i be back back after my break but won,t be for a few months. Thanks for support pope. Your a wicked poster and proper gooner. Its only the internet but great talking to you on this forum. Have a good one. :-) :thumbup:

modd
09-19-2013, 10:08 AM
a long time. Anyway even though you don,t like me i think your great poster and enjoy your postings. I still come back as modd and will try to take lessons on board when i come back after not over posting after games.

Have a good one. :thumbup: :wave:

modd
09-19-2013, 10:12 AM
I bet their more intresting things for you to talk about. :wave:

Peter
09-19-2013, 10:23 AM
f**k the rest of them

modd
09-19-2013, 10:39 AM
many haters. Ruins enjoyment of the whole board. So it right call. Thanks anyway mate. :thumbup: :wave: :-)

09-19-2013, 10:50 AM
I don't like or dislike you because I don't know you. I dislike the way you respond to my posts. I also found your hyper exuberance last season annoying. That's it.

If I had the power I'd have used it to block you but I don't, which is why I asked you to calm down. Putting an ignore against you doesn't stop the posts coming and if you only respond with a header I'm still subjected to them.

So if you can take that on board and not use your scatter gun technique of posting with me, we will have no problems.

modd
09-19-2013, 11:02 AM
that view. But like you said and headgear said their is ignore button which can use to ignore my posts. Also i as a poster have a right to respond to threads. But i will try when i come back to respond less to yours. But don,t forget its you who chooses to attack me and not the other way round

Also it bull**** lie to say i have scatter gun way which i do on purpose. I don,t. It just way i post. It never done on purpose. I admit i need post less after games but don,t say i do that on purpose.

Your right you don,t have the right to block me and if you want to then become a moderator. I might not like you but i would not try to block you.

I think i do nothing other then back my football club which i have supported for 23 years . You find that annoying but i won,t change my backing for greatest club on earth
Arsenal fc

09-19-2013, 11:11 AM
That's all I've ever asked you, calm down and don't respond to my posts in the way you do.

The problem is I don't think you really appreciate what it's like being on the end of it. That's why you keep trying to justify it. I'll see if you are able to change.

As I said ignoring your posts doesn't stop them coming so I'm still subjected to them. I may have to make a formal complaint to Chris++ if you can't stop.

modd
09-19-2013, 11:17 AM
every right to complain about those on here who make death threats against me on here or who make up lies about me being someone else or who mock my spelling.

You don,t like my posts that is fine. I don,t really like the way you are to me. I won,t respond to your threads as much i can. But i will never change my love for the club and who i am as a person. However much you hate that. Now you can complain to chris and i take every bit of his advice on board. But i posted on this board for over 12 years and i think i show him and all the moderators great respect.

now goodbye.

09-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Stop telling me how I attacked you, I ASKED you several times to calm down to stop and you chose to ignore my requests because you feel your right to post was more important than my right not to feel stalked. That is what gets my back up. It's disrespectful.

modd
09-19-2013, 11:22 AM
i respond to threads. How the f**k does that relate to stalking. What a crazy thing for you to say. That is 100% false and if moderator wanted to discuss that me i deny that . That is a pure f**king lie. I won,t let you get away with throwing that at me.

secondly of course you attack me. You attack me for posting to much, you say you tempted to complain to chris about me, you said that you won,t to ignore my posts but can,t as it fills up the board

That is attacking someone character. anyway really lets leave it ok. Goodbye :wave:

09-19-2013, 11:23 AM
And your love of the club is not an issue for me, because my own love of the club is way greater.

I just want you to stop stalking MY posts and as long as you agree to that there's nothing more to be said.

09-19-2013, 11:25 AM
Go away.

modd
09-19-2013, 11:26 AM
I respond to threads and that has no relation to f**king stalking. How dare you use that word against me. I deny that 100%. i don,t go around the board following your every thread. that is totally false.

anyway your are so out of order its unreal. I won,t respond to your threads as much as i can. But i will respond to other people. not yourself

but don,t throw lies at me. Just because its the internet does not mean you can get away with throwing stuff at me that is no true

finally to say your love for greater then me is just odd. it not a battle to see who loves the club more. we both love the club and that is it.

anyway whatever

modd
09-19-2013, 11:28 AM
cells . Also you did now answer back to that false lie of me stalking. You make up lies and your a very rude human being.

Anyway lets leave it please for the last time

goodbye :wave:

09-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Now run along. There's a good boy.

As they say, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

You will never learn.

modd
09-19-2013, 11:41 AM
who accuses me of things they you can,t back up. Your a nasty and a crazy person who attacks people you don,t like on a message board.

Your victim of the year post shows what a truly nasty piece of work you really are. Really shame on you. shame on you. What a bully you are.

Your the one who never learn about not being abusive to people on the internet. You really are a shameless nasty piece of work. Your not better then people who troll abuse on the internet

goodbye and thank god for likes of good and decent posters like brentwood, hollywood and pope that on here in face of nasty posters like yourself , mack , neg and herbert.

09-19-2013, 12:04 PM

modd
09-19-2013, 12:08 PM
after the abuse you threw at me having no brain cells, posting threads like victim of the year, been called a little boy and wrongly accused of stalking for f**k sake

shame on you for your behavior today. Your been vicious and nasty. I not called you one name because unlike you i have some class.