PDA

View Full Version : Hey modd ... in here, I have a job for you.

Chief Arrowhead
09-18-2013, 09:53 PM
How about after every match you post a recap of all the goings on in the match, including your thoughts on who did well, Arsene Wenger, etc. basically whatever you want.

Make the title "My Thoughts On The Match".

This way we can all read your opinion in total. Also, you won't have to reply to EVERY SINGLE f**kING POST that anyone else makes because you have already stated your opinion. That will make everyone happy. Of course you are allowed to reply to anyone that comments on your thread, but not to anyone else that starts a new thread.

What do you think?

modd
09-18-2013, 09:56 PM
be able comment on different posts that talk about different things not in my thread. Also about things that are not to do with arsenal or any other issue we post on here. One rule for me and not for everyone else seems unfair in my eyes.

I think dr headgear advice to me in pm was best which is just reduce your posting after matches . But anyway will take a break from the board as the hatred is not good for anyone on here.

Q - Honorary Q8E
09-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Anyone on board: I thought Ramsey did well

Modd: He is amazing! He is the best player in the planet right now, we will win the league and champions league and the world cup and even messi and ronaldo wouldnt be able to be in our starting XI

Anyone on board: What a **** freekick

Modd: The freekick taker is amazing! He is the best player in the planet right now, we will win the league and champions league and the world cup and even messi and ronaldo wouldnt be able to be in our starting XI

Anyone on board: Great 3 points

Modd: Wenger is amazing! He is the best coach in the planet right now, we will win the league and champions league and the world cup and even messi and ronaldo wouldnt be able to be in our starting XI

etc.

eastgermanautos
09-18-2013, 09:59 PM

modd
09-18-2013, 10:03 PM
me and when moderator telling me just to post one thread maybe then you know you just need to take a break for a bit.

I hate bullies winning but its probally for the best.