PDA

View Full Version : This c**t is still on our books , is he not?

bostonbrian
09-13-2013, 10:45 PM
http://youtu.be/scaIte8HWSI

mr egg and dart
09-13-2013, 10:48 PM

Arsenes' Wanger- Bring back Modd
09-13-2013, 10:52 PM
and is on 100 million pounds a week so he won't leave

mr egg and dart
09-13-2013, 11:08 PM

09-13-2013, 11:36 PM
He has unlocked the Treasury. Beaten the tightwad Wenger around the head with a dead herring and told him to spend, spend, spend.

Ashberto
09-13-2013, 11:53 PM
in, yet some ingrates still insult and demean the manager.

Please. Go and support another club.

09-14-2013, 12:07 AM
One does not have to be an Arsene lover to support Arsenal.
The Club has been here a lot longer than Arsene and I have been an Arsenal supporter for over 40 years, a lot longer than Arsene has been Manager.
The problem you have in separating Arsene and Arsenal is very worrying.
You should get help for that.
No trophies for 8 years. He finally buys a world class player and you want to deify him all over again.
Well, f**k that.
If it is the start of a change of direction where we actually look like wanting to compete for anything but 4th place and finishing ahead of Spurs, I will be extremely delighted.
What then has changed to bring this about.
I vote Sir Chips.
In the meantime, I continue to be an Arsenal supporter till I die.

Deleted Account
09-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Mancs weren't really interested nor were psg. Who else had forty odd million knocking around in the last few days of the window. Most had already done their shopping.

So this coveted telephone call was his only option or stay at madrid no longer numero uno in Ancelloti's plans. He probably thought this Wenger sounds O'k I get to play all the time and I retain my world cup place. Thanks Mr Wenger. I'll trot out a few lines about winning with Arsenal but i know that is a very long shot without a top striker and some more recruits. We'll see how it goes, I can always move on if I don't like it here.

When you take the Wenger blinkers off the most likely scenario as already mentioned is that the board had wenger cornered and he with his usual penchant for spin has most the most of situation he had little control over.

halfsharkalligatorhalfman
09-14-2013, 12:25 AM

09-14-2013, 12:31 AM
to be a better person, learn more about the world, seek information and to have balanced opinions. :wave:

09-14-2013, 12:38 AM

09-14-2013, 12:38 AM
who views him as a 'deity'. You complain that others don't give your opinions the respect they deserve yet I would argue you are guilty of the exact same thing.

And if you can't see how getting into the last 16 of the Champions League EVERY year, while paying for a stadium and making a transfer profit is pretty special, then I really don't know what to think.

Yeah it would have been nice to have won a trophy, and perhaps Wenger made some mistakes in the transfer market, but we're in a far better position than any team in the country that doesn't effectively have limitless resources.

09-14-2013, 12:53 AM
"Perhaps" Sharkie?
Paying exorbitant wages to Nikky B, Squid, Denilson and others made a farce of our finances and hugely affected our ability to hold our good players and attract better ones.
That is the real story of our last 3 to 4 years. We couldn't get the dross off our books.
As for your opinion, I welcome it. I would never tell you to go support another club as Ashberto told me to do.
Arsenal is a broad church. We can all worship in it in anyway we see fit.
Cheers.

09-14-2013, 12:56 AM
It's par for the course. Especially when Wenger was stuck trying to sign players from the £10 million bracket.

Do you honestly believe another manager would have done a better job over the past 8 years with our resources?

Mack
09-14-2013, 12:57 AM