PDA

View Full Version : This could be the worst NFL game ever.

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 03:20 AM

seasider7
09-13-2013, 03:29 AM
:wave:

You worthless piece of **** father.

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 03:40 AM
as if I need any more reason to punch your teeth down your throat.

seasider7
09-13-2013, 03:47 AM
After the lies you tell about me and Wanger wishing your daughter a slow and painful death from leukemia.

Your own daughter, how the hell can you use her like that?

So yes, you're a piece of **** father. Own it.

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 03:58 AM
had AML, now in remission. You seized on that to impugn her. You mocked her and it continues. The rationale for you is that you will do anything to get under my skin,. You found it with my precious daughter so you keep digging, digging, digging.

No reason to bring that up tonight if you were solid, but you're not. So backinto the slime.

seasider7
09-13-2013, 04:04 AM
of course there is no evidence of these disgusting accusations, just like none when you say E&D killed his wife.

You are sick and depraved c**t, and a piece of **** father.

I wish your family could see the ******* stuff you type on here.

All to 'score sympathy' on a f**king football chat site, you sad sad c**t.

Your own daughter :nono:

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 04:11 AM
The Topic was the failed Lib/Prog agenda, but you made it all about me ... your favorite subject :-D

You Lose.

I Win ... Again.

seasider7
09-13-2013, 04:14 AM
having you in their life.

What a disgusting creature you are. A scumbag father, if you had an ounce of decency or integrity you would top yourself.

7 or 27, your daughter deserves so much better than your disgusting abuse of her name.

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 04:19 AM
says the man that leeched onto a girl so he could have citizenship. THEN he rips my country.

But I now have to ask you, why do you hate my daughter so much? She has been through a lot and is now healthy. You seem rather absurdly preoccupied with her.

Are you obsessed?

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 04:23 AM
I WIN!!!!!!!!!

:-D

:wave:

seasider7
09-13-2013, 04:23 AM
accusations against me.

Tell ya what pal. I am going to make it my mission to find your home address, just like you tried so hard to find mind by using my IP addr from these posts.

I am then going to mail your messages, to your wife for her perusal.

seasider7
09-13-2013, 04:25 AM
Youve been reduced to lying about your daughter and jokes about her dying.

Making death threats.

Making a fool of yourself with pretend trips to Texas, complete with pretend friends.

You've been battered and reduced to a f**king shambles pal.