PDA

View Full Version : Putin's Op-Ed in the NYTimes hehe

Chief Arrowhead
09-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Now he's just doing donuts in Obama's front yard .. if he had one that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlW-Y_3HyWs

seasider7
09-12-2013, 11:58 PM
So, errrrm.

bostonbrian
09-12-2013, 11:59 PM
Man, Kerry and Obama really made us look like c**ts this last week...Assad has had ample time to hide all the gear now

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 01:15 AM
Romney said that Russia was our biggest problem. You Progf**ks laughed and laughed.

America shrinks like Rick Moranis in "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids", which is exactly according to the Lib/Prog plan. In terms of what he said he would do, Obama may be the most successful President ever. Wait until Obamacare kicks in. The destruction will be complete.

Of course, this makes me racist.

seasider7
09-13-2013, 01:26 AM
I appreciate it is tough for you to know day to day before you receive your emails and are told what your 'talking points' are from your Freeper subscriptions.

First you see which way Obama goes, then you take the exact opposite view on principle.

You're obsessed with trying to discredit Obama and care little by comparison in doing what's best for the nation you claim to love so much (but not enough to serve).

Nobody, but NOBODY, has made the USA more of a laughing stock on the world stage than Bush. No one.

And yes, you are a racist, that was determined long ago, though it's not related to your lack of political nuance.

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 01:41 AM
You got that down, while avoiding the topic which is: Putin is pummeling Obama like Pacquiao did to De La Hoya in 2008.

You Prog/Libs are sweet comedy on the world stage. Yoi got You a Botoxed Boston Brahmin hack who leached on to the widow of a rich sensor, a guy who made his bones as an anti-war gimp. .. NOW tasvelling the world pounding the war drums.

You f**ks are a disgrace.

Here's the part where you call me a racist again. Mr. 79 IQ

seasider7
09-13-2013, 01:50 AM
You be a Bush apologist all you like, it just makes you more laughable. Your hate for a black POTUS can't scrub away the Bush/Cheney foreign policy debacle. It is due to that, that nations around the world are HIGHLY skeptical of trusting the USA on foreign policy.

You are a drunk, a coward, a racist, a **** father that uses his daughters name in vain, and display almost all sociopathic tendencies. Apart from that , you're in quiet a strong position to preach to others.

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 02:00 AM
and him doing donuts on Obama's front yard.

Care to comment about that instead of me?

seasider7
09-13-2013, 02:11 AM
So, again I ask, after you skipped the question last time, 'were you in favour of military action against Assad or not?'

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 02:30 AM
didn't take this bad of a beating. Think! We have the former KGB Leader LECTURING us on freedom. The American Exceptionalism bit was particularly cutting.

I bet you agreed with that. Obama was uncomfortable with that, and has said so. . But he trotted that out in his speech Tuesday night and Putin pounced.

This is the part where you cali me a racist.

seasider7
09-13-2013, 02:33 AM
:hehe:

Is that because you can't make your own mind up, waiting to be told what to think?

Chief Arrowhead
09-13-2013, 02:39 AM
Obama had a week in August last year, during the campaign, where he was trying to 'look tough'. So he came out with this silly, inept "RED LINE" deal.

So the whole Crisis is about whether Obama is going to back up his words from the campaign. This isn't about America, it's about Obama. It's always about Obama.

The guy is a community organizer, he has no clue about the subtleties of what is going on internationally. Luckily he knows that. He'll just pull a Clinton and lob a few Tomahawk missiles and declare victory.

So .. am I fer or agin? heh, does it matter? Obama doesn't even know!

seasider7
09-13-2013, 02:46 AM
Uninformed c**t.

For someone that demands others answer the question, you seem a bit overawed by the concept!

:hehe:

seasider7
09-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Embarrassed and silent,.....now runalong bitch tits. :titsup: